Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Pair him up with Rosey and we might see some Crazzy poo poo.

Rosey's already teaming with Lance Storm. When their double-team finisher hits you at 88mph, you're going to see some Serious poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Abyss's new look is kind of a 'what Gary Busey's dead body would look like if you left it out in the rain for a week' situation

NAG
Jul 13, 2009

I can't read "Crazzy" without thinking it rhymes with "Yahtzee".

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Abyss's new look is kind of a 'what Gary Busey's dead body would look like if you left it out in the rain for a week' situation

So, is his facepaint essentially "Tama Tonga post-match in a humid arena" or what?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sting has really let himself go.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
His hair looks like Tazz's dumb head towel

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
What's with everyone wearing face-paint over their disgusting scraggly beards? Cesar Romero could pull it off but none of those fuckers is Cesar Romero.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

crazzy abyyss

root
Jun 17, 2000

Booska mask replica...

NAG posted:

I can't read "Crazzy" without thinking it rhymes with "Yahtzee".

I always rhyme it with "snazzy"... Steve should come to the ring in a tux and call himself Snazzy Crazzy Razz-a-ma-tazzy Steve.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Remember the incident where PCW got mad about TNA pulling EC3 from his Mania weekend appearance there with barely any notice or time to prepare? And how they pulled him because they needed him for a "network appearance"?

The "appearance" was his and James Storm's audition for Amazing Race. The one that didn't work out :laffo:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

Remember the incident where PCW got mad about TNA pulling EC3 from his Mania weekend appearance there with barely any notice or time to prepare? And how they pulled him because they needed him for a "network appearance"?

The "appearance" was his and James Storm's audition for Amazing Race. The one that didn't work out :laffo:

Thank you god

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Aren't Amazing Race auditions just videos you make and send in yourself?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

No...way.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Aren't Amazing Race auditions just videos you make and send in yourself?

They have both those and open casting calls, and if they like either audition and want to/are recommended to look further into having you on, they call and do both an interview and in-person audition

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

They have both those and open casting calls, and if they like either audition and want to/are recommended to look further into having you on, they call and do both an interview and in-person audition

Ah okay, that makes sense for more high-profile (insofar as anyone could call James Storm and EC3 high profile) contestants. I keep thinking of that one 30 Rock ep where the two guys make the audition video and are mistaken for terrorists.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Grendels Dad posted:

What's with everyone wearing face-paint over their disgusting scraggly beards? Cesar Romero could pull it off but none of those fuckers is Cesar Romero.

Someone disagrees.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

coconono posted:

Someone disagrees.

I must admit I have no idea who that is but he manages to look cleaner and neater and 100% more intimidating than Crazzy and Abby.

Nedit: Is it Daniel Bryan?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Grendels Dad posted:

I must admit I have no idea who that is but he manages to look cleaner and neater and 100% more intimidating than Crazzy and Abby.

It's Tama Tonga, who is Cool and Good so therefore the opposite of Crazzy and Abyss.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Grendels Dad posted:

Tama Tonga(son of Meng) is gonna find you and kick your rear end for mistaking him for that fuckin quitter hippie.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

gently caress, really? The son of Meng?

gently caress.

:ohdear:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Grendels Dad posted:

gently caress.

Hope you have all your affairs in order!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Maybe I can get Brock Lesnar as my bodyguard. He should be able to protect me!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Grendels Dad posted:

gently caress.

sorry ur ded

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Grendels Dad posted:

gently caress.

Dude will DDT your rear end right on the blacktop basketball court.

Also, Tama Tonga has the coolest facepaint of the past 20 years, maybe of all time.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Personally I think Crazzy Steve is a great name. First you think "he's probably not that crazy" but then you notice how he spells his name. He probably even knows that it's spelled wrong, but he's such a twisted psychopath that he doesn't even care like a normal person would.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

source your quotes

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
I love that every indie woman who TNA hires has her name changed to the most boring generic singular moniker like "Amber" or "Brittany" but you know who gets to keep his indie name? Crazzy loving Steve.

Normal Not Odd
Nov 5, 2003

what a t e r r i b l e world

what a b e a u t i f u l world
Crazzy Steve? That's Evets Yzzarc spelled backwards!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
to be fair he did just resign with tna and that's pretty loving crazy

fake edit - zzy

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
quote is not edit

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
a wild and crazzy guy

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
How likely is it that Barrett and Sandow will be showing up in TNA?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

EC3 is feuding with WWE in Evolve now apparently

Thank you based Gabe

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

and current tna champion drew galloway

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

How likely is it that Barrett and Sandow will be showing up in TNA?

I think Sandow knows his audience well enough to go straight to the indies, and Barrett sounds like he's burnt out on wrestling as a whole for now

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dr. rear end posted:

I think Sandow knows his audience well enough to go straight to the indies, and Barrett sounds like he's burnt out on wrestling as a whole for now

Yeah, every Barrett comment so far on his future leaves the door for a wrestling return open eventually but stresses that he wants to pursue other stuff currently. Hoping he gets a shot at movies

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Thank you EVOLVE for proving my talking points about EC3 being poo poo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Luigi Thirty posted:

EC3 is feuding with WWE in Evolve now apparently

Thank you based Gabe

Wait what?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Drew Galloway cut a promo about how he became a World Champion in spite of HHH and ran down NXT, had a match against Johnny Gargano, EC3 came out and attacked him, and the two of them beat down Gargano, TJ Perkins, and Drew Gullak

Something like that. Yes, it's mentioning NXT by name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Drew Galloway's heel turn in evolve was all about his resentment of their relationship with WWE and that as an indie wrestler he wanted to be an independent man who could make something of himself without spending the rest of his career begging for another shot in WWE. He usually expresses this opinion after cheapshotting Johnny Gargano, the face of EVOLVE and its relationship with WWE.

Tonight during their match EC3 ran in and laid out Johnny Gargano. He talked about how he spent some time "up north" and buried the dumb reality show NXT he was on. He said it was only after he was free from "stamford, up north, the king of kings, whatever you want to call it" that he was able to flourish as an independent pro wrestler (the implication here being that TNA is just another indie fed) and there were a lot more burials of WWE and developmental for heat. TBQH the whole thing went a little too long for my tastes but it set up two guys who have signed a WWE contract against the TNA world champion and their undefeated golden boy so WWE's feeder indie fed is now set up as equal to TNA, and eventually superior when they win the feud lol

• Locked thread