Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
a wedding in may wow. Too early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

canyoneer posted:

Ugh a wedding isn't "leveling up" it's adding another character to your party.
It's often a bad idea anyway, because if you don't do the character's quest or make choices they agree with, the character leaves the party they end up taking all their equipped inventory with them so you might lose some really good items.

Lol if you think they're leaving with just what they're equipped with. prob gonna lose your mount, too.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Otisburg posted:

i think it has something to do with the prevalence of "cheat codes"

just a little gamer humor for the thread

:golfclap:

Rayn_of_TW
May 2, 2016

by Shine
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

maybe you should relax and have a nice suck off my dick

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
anyone remember that poly thread where some goon brought up their ex's current relationship as an example of a working, healthy poly relationship, and the more they said the more it was revealed that their ex and her current boyfriend were actually sexual predators getting underage club kids to exchange sex for drugs?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

El Boot posted:

anyone remember that poly thread where some goon brought up their ex's current relationship as an example of a working, healthy poly relationship, and the more they said the more it was revealed that their ex and her current boyfriend were actually sexual predators getting underage club kids to exchange sex for drugs?

:chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop:

link??

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

vug posted:

booblord zagats posted:

Things that are good to share in GBS

Pain

Anger

Hate

Fear

Chaos

Darkness

Evil

Hell

The gates are open

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Thats some hyperbole

basically some goons ex and her current partner are into the rave seen and go out pick up 19/20 year olds roll molly and gently caress.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
mm you're right that makes it sound way better

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

Imgur Poster posted:

Hey L, come and pick up the rest of your junk already.

[I only posted this to at least get some fake internet points out of my situation, but thanks for the hugs and validation. I really bear no ill will towards her; it's mostly a mix of "Why didn't you tell me earlier" and "If I can't be the one to help you find peace, I hope you find someone else who does."]

Hmm, I could be an adult, tell my ex to pick up their stuff personally and find solace in friends and booze, or I could be a dumb child, anonymously call them out on a website meant for sharing the latest memes and comfort myself with internet points from strangers who think Reddit = win.

Hmmmmm

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

OMFG FURRY posted:

mm you're right that makes it sound way better

I still want a link. :colbert:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'm glad of it, op

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
vug speaks to the man that I am and understands what life truly is.

Embrace darkness, we all plunge willingly into the void.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

Found it: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3757858&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post454371635

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

That was Willie D, you fuckin' goddamn nimrod.

Not much of a poet if he can't spell ho correctly.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

tactlessbastard posted:

prob gonna lose your mount, too.

Duh. She's the one taking all your gear.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I know a dude in a poly relationship who just got married right before a year-long unaccompanied trip overseas. His wife is hella fat and he always talks about their D/S relationship.

He plays video games and M:tG with a bunch of dudes every weekend while his wife is probably clearing out their house and getting railed

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Wild T posted:

I know a dude in a poly relationship who just got married right before a year-long unaccompanied trip overseas. His wife is hella fat and he always talks about their D/S relationship.

He plays video games and M:tG with a bunch of dudes every weekend while his wife is probably clearing out their house and getting railed

lol

lemmie guess he's also like a e-2 with a high interest car note on some flashy muscle car bought at a dealership just off post that stickers for 4 or 5 times his annual pay

probably left behind for jody after jody to put some miles on also :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Things that are good to share in GBS

Hate

Anger

Rage

Gross pictures

Bad movie trailers

Opinions about trannys

MSPain creations

Your sadness over the death of <latest dead celebrity>

Dank memes

Things that are bad to share in GBS

Everything else

Things to NEVER share in GBS

Details of your sad retard existence (Thats what E/N is for)

But then what is the GBS E/N megathread for?

• Locked thread