Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

[A run on sentence relating to existential philosophy.]
[Image of a cartoon character from a children's show with a blank expression on their face.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Roro posted:

Hey guys did you know that the actors from Supernatural are gay for each other?? Even though they're both married to women and have children. 100% gay. Here are my fanfics that prove it.

*deep masculine voice* "SAYUHM!!"

*high pitched, effeminate voice* "deeean!"

Macnult

Macnult

*follows a bunch of nature and art blogs, maybe wordsnquotes too because why not*

this is nice.

Macnult

I'd love to live in one of those one room houses where I can just fold up my bed and pull out the kitchen.

Okay not actually but I love living in the idea of it.

Macnult

#NewDeathGripsAlbumBottomlessPitComesOutFridayYeahIKnowItAlreadyLeakedButICouldntFindAnyVersionWith80808OnYoutubeSoIJustDidSomethingElseInstead

Macnult

tumblr is very byob.

Macnult

Noctiluca posted:

funny meme post

Macnult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Noctiluca posted:

funny meme post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread