Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

FYAD is tranny spongebob and GBS is squidward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

That's a nice bathroom.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

why is your bathroom and living room joined at the hip?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

skeletonotherkin posted:

why is your bathroom and living room joined at the hip?

The couch and table are for relaxing while waiting for the water to heat up.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
me just chilling after a hard day at work :)

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

lorn Wayne posted:

me just chilling after a hard day at work :)

the gently caress is this, get out of my apartment dude!!!

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
My living space is mostly outdoors due to my druidic lifestyle it would be awkward if I posted a direct picture of where I dont want people google earthing me. My place looks a lot like this picture except the bushes I sleep under have a lot more thorns so with this picture I imagine a few splotches of red and it's like I'm already home

ahiwattamplifier
May 3, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

This is my goon hovel. Let's see someone top it.

im the hookah

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

which one

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

The one buried under the floorboards

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

what do you even do with more than one hookah?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Fitzy Fitz posted:

look like twice the douche?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey come check this out. It's called a hookah. I discovered it while studying abroad at Ole Miss in the Kappa Sig house. Now what flavor do you want Bonzai Strawberry or Crazy Banana

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
at least something has been sucked in that room

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
meh my jokes suck im like the third hookah

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

The duct tape spider strikes again!!!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

JiveHonky posted:

look like twice the douche?

Madcosby posted:

hey come check this out. It's called a hookah. I discovered it while studying abroad at Ole Miss in the Kappa Sig house. Now what flavor do you want Bonzai Strawberry or Crazy Banana

hookahs are cool if you use them, you jerks :(

not every room has to be anime wallscrolls and retro games consoles.

ps i don't own any of the above

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
my place has bright pink walls and phosphorescent stars because a girl used to live there and :effort:
Sometimes the smell bothers me but she's mostly gone now

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

lorn Wayne posted:

not every room has to be anime wallscrolls and retro games consoles.

lol if you believe this

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Drug twice as many teenage girls

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

Drug twice as many teenage girls

it makes it easier to hit them with your car

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

unpacked robinhood posted:

my place has bright pink walls and phosphorescent stars because a girl used to live there and :effort:
Sometimes the smell bothers me but she's mostly gone now

Sorry about your ex-girlfriend.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I live in a forgotten back storage room at the mall. Everyone just assumes I work in the mall somewhere when they see me now

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

This makes me so angry

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

satanic splash-back posted:

[thinly veiled bragpost]

*is twelve year old*

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Wasn't there a goon who had a kid and lived in a shithole but had a $2000 PC and said it was his hobby, rather than spending it on his kid/working on not living in a shithole?

I swear he got chewed out by goons

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ive got a pretty cool TV

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

simosimo posted:

Wasn't there a goon who had a kid and lived in a shithole but had a $2000 PC and said it was his hobby, rather than spending it on his kid/working on not living in a shithole?

I swear he got chewed out by goons

Didn't social services step into his shithole to intervene, or am I getting mixed up here?

someone help!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
My posting station the day I moved in:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm looking at getting a real house, although my entire career is a house of cards that can collapse any day now. Guess I could rent the house out and be homeless when I eventually get fired :shrug:

Kallev
Nov 16, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

Didn't social services step into his shithole to intervene, or am I getting mixed up here?

someone help!

You are both right, and it is in the goldmines somewhere. Goon posted a photo of their current gaming rig, and was talking about upgrading it. In the picture were random mounds of cat poo poo, rotted and bowed floor boards, and just a ton of mold and insects. Eventually turned into them not understanding with child services demanded they clean up.

Here's the link, I was wrong though- the sweet gaming rig comes up after the child services.

Kallev fucked around with this message at 21:16 on May 3, 2016

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
Goon humour aside - apart from the classic goon desk thread (with the crawl space and piss bottles galore) wasn't there a workplace desk thread too?

I remember some amazing workplaces some goons worked in, like really high end , or cool industrial looking offices - I'm reaching here (not reaching at goons having a job, which in itself can be reaching)

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

quote:

Apparently someone called and said we were "living in trash, the house was a pit. Garbage up to your knees, holes straight to the ground."

We've got a few soft floor spots, and the house isn't exactly spotless. They pretty much blew it out of proportion.

quote:

He continually said our house was a pit (we have laundry on the floor, and probably a few days of dishes on our table, I hadn't done them in a while), and a soft spot in the bedroom (the floor was giving out due to water damage in the bathroom. I've been fixing the holes as we find them.

He however, proceeds to look at me and comment "Look at this, this...you're pathetic."

lmao jesus christ.

the sad thing is this is a different goon who had multiple kids and lived in trash than i remembered, i still have yet to find the thread of the guy with star wars and hot wheel collectibles up the walls to the ceiling who had his kids lovely diapers everywhere and got in a fight with goons about how that is fine. it was like 8 or 10 years ago though so im not surprised i forgot a thing

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
http://imgur.com/IkLsKQb see it is a good TV its like 75 inches I think, it is really big and good for watching sports on

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jesus

apparently the guy lived in South Dakota, so that explains why everything looks miserable and he's a bad parent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Kallev posted:

You are both right, and it is in the goldmines somewhere. Goon posted a photo of their current gaming rig, and was talking about upgrading it. In the picture were random mounds of cat poo poo, rotted and bowed floor boards, and just a ton of mold and insects. Eventually turned into them not understanding with child services demanded they clean up.

Here's the link, I was wrong though- the sweet gaming rig comes up after the child services.

Ah drat looks like some of the sweet hovel pics aren't up anymore.

Anyway have a wall of anime:

• Locked thread