Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
This game's got some weaknesses but I'll be damned if it isn't among my top three reasons why I still have a Wii sitting around somewhere.
I never got all that good at hard mode, though. I can't imagine managing some of the later challenges on hard.

e: It looks like the Vita version has "chaos" and "rpg" mode? Are they the same as the standard and hard mode of the Wii version? I remember the Wii hard mode having your swords break at nothing, taking blocking/reflecting damage, and if all three swords got broken you were probably screwed since they'd still take their sweet time to regenerate.

Shifty gimbal fucked around with this message at 07:10 on May 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The easiest way to deal with the ghosts is to let it spawn the fireballs with your guardbreak ready to fire. Right as the first fireball is about to reach you, let the guardbreak fly and it'll wreck everything while leaving you unscathed.

• Locked thread