Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

BigFactory posted:

I mean, in a lot of ways, I'm the target audience for this thing. I'm under 40 so the idea of going to a festival is far fetched but not completely absurd, I have super dorky tastes in music and I've seen all these acts except the Who before, and I could afford the ticket/airfare/whatever without having to take out a loan.

But the idea of siting through 6 greatest hits, festival sets of dinosaur rock outdoors bores me to tears. I'll probably see Dylan twice this summer because I'm stupid, but after an hour and a half of that I'm ready to go. I have no problem flying to see a concert if it's a one off thing, and i haven't been in years, but I'd be excited to go to SXSW again some time because at least you're in a city and there's stuff to do. But this thing just does not appeal.

i guess because it doesn't appeal to you it won't sell any tickets and will be canceled. glad we could clear that up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread