Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I am a fan of Eternal Darkness on the GameCube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pikmin 1 AND Pikmin 2 AND Pikmin 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pikmin 3 is Wii u.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

Pikmin 3 is Wii u.

I know I just love it

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
when Gamestop was liquidating their PS2/GBA/GC stock four or five years ago i scooped up a bunch of third-party titles and Pikmin. then when I took the Pikmin case to the counter the dude was all "um someone hosed up and the only Pikmin disc we have back here is Pikmin 2, is that cool" and I was like "uh yeah give me this $50 game for $5, np"

I still haven't played it :negative:

Evil Eagle posted:

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

Prime 1 is one of the best games of that generation and I'm always surprised to hear some people don't like it. Prime 2 was also pretty dang good but I think the world in Prime 1 is much more put together, or at least feels more natural. I bought Prime Trilogy for the Wii a while back and have been meaning to do a 1-2-3 triple feature sometime.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

the ike games were awful and gave almost no freedom to choose a party. theyre almost as bad as awakening except that at least sometimes the maps were okay

What in the gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The continued rarity of Pikmin 2 is annoying as someone who lost their disc forever ago and doesn't want to pay 60 dollars for it again.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Prime 1 is one of the best games of that generation and I'm always surprised to hear some people don't like it. Prime 2 was also pretty dang good but I think the world in Prime 1 is much more put together, or at least feels more natural. I bought Prime Trilogy for the Wii a while back and have been meaning to do a 1-2-3 triple feature sometime.

No I definitely like Prime 1 but Prime 2 is just more my style of game. I don't like any of the bosses in Prime 1 and 2 has boss after amazing boss. The puzzles in Prime 2 are more interesting to me as well. Retro made the world and gameplay way more complicated and I'm a big fan of that.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

pikmin 2 is the greatest game of the gc/ps2 era and possibly ever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I got Pikmin 3 for free from Nintendo rewards, that was cool.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

same, it's a really good game. pikmin 2 is really good but i preferred 1 even if it technically has 1/4th the content

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
3DS

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

i got it free for buying mario kart. a killer combo of win

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

same, it's a really good game. pikmin 2 is really good but i preferred 1 even if it technically has 1/4th the content

All the pikmin games are really good but I also liked 1 the best. it was the right amount of stuff, at the right pace.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HolePisser1982 posted:

i got it free for buying mario kart. a killer combo of win

Now that's paper. I wonder if these new Nintendo rewards will give us free premium games or if it's just discounts.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The GameCube fire emblem was the best FE until Fates as well

fe 7 and 8 were way better dude.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

What prime 1 did so well was translate the retro platformer stages of ice world lava world ruin world etc. into a FPS in a way that felt natural

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

metroid prime 1 is possibly the best game ever made

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

metroid prime 1 is possibly the best game ever made

It's a top 3 game for me and play through it at least once per year.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
metal gear solid 1, 3, and 3, followed by Metroid Prime

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's a top 3 game for me and play through it at least once per year.

same

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
The only Nintendo franchise I can give any care in the world towards anymore is Advance Wars.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MP1 is easily one of the greatest games ever made. MP2 and 3 are good but both have a bit of the Dark Souls 2 to them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how is this guy not dead

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Slur posted:

The only Nintendo franchise I can give any care in the world towards anymore is Advance Wars.

Same dude. Also I like getting warm loads blasted on my face

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Slur posted:

You fuckin suck.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Press F5 To Pay Respects - Let's Play Advance Wars By Web
by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 15:11
My comment was facetious
by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 12:47
In that case, I will make this update as meticulous as can be
by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 12:34
So because the game's outcome has been spoiled, does that mean I have to write an update
by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 11:38
Oh come on, TheMcD! Show some confidence! No game is over until it is over

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

double post

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

I think there's a problem with my gaming tastes lately as well!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Imps, please lead me to redemption and salvation: what Nintendo game should I play next that is absolutely flawless in every way and will save me from my lovely tastes in gaming?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me reading the Slur LP:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Slur posted:

Imps, please lead me to redemption and salvation: what Nintendo game should I play next that is absolutely flawless in every way and will save me from my lovely tastes in gaming?

you must find your own way, or be doomed to dotas

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Slur posted:

how about you tastes bleach for a while

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 15:11
My comment was facetious
by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 12:47
In that case, I will make this update as meticulous as can be
by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 12:34
So because the game's outcome has been spoiled, does that mean I have to write an update
by Slur in Let's Play! at May 8, 2016 11:38
Oh come on, TheMcD! Show some confidence! No game is over until it is over

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
when lurkers get made fun of and go into self deprecation mode immediately and own themselves and act like submissive little puppies FTW

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Your right guys, I am a human being. I do eat turds out of the trash can and yes, I am hideously disfigured and have AIDS. It is now impossible for you to hurt my feelings so please do not try any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

Your right guys, I am a human being. I do eat turds out of the trash can and yes, I am hideously disfigured and have AIDS. It is now impossible for you to hurt my feelings so please do not try any more

DOn't sign your posts.