Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

hell yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Hmm... She's right

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

It's gonna be so good..! I cant wait to make everyone visit me on my island so they can admire my cute clothes and excellent taste

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

American McGay posted:

Remember those gang tags that a bunch of DDRGD posters had?

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The Switch unseated the 3DS as the best gaming purchase I’ve ever made. I would give my life to Nintendo

this

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

animal crossing is about aesthetic, imo

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

in addition to relaxing and friends and fishing of course

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

When Next Level pitched the concept to Nintendo, they rejected it due to the game's violence clashing with Nintendo's code of honor. The violence was too realistic compared to other games with Mario characters fighting, like Super Smash Bros., and production of the game stopped in 2007.

quote:

volleyball-wrestling hybrid game

🤔

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

just buy new ones

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

does the switch lite drift or have they fixed it

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

no way

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

awesome

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

sick

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

its actually happening...

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

cant wait for paper breath of the wild with swords that deal insane paper cut damage, cardboard two-handers, I read that hyrule's enemies are trying to develop candle technology "for civilian uses only"

those are the weapons in master mode

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I love him..

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

an actual dog posted:

there's no period in the title because we're not done adding posts to this thread

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

i think linkle should have a hat

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Your climaxes are always handheld

cute

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmfao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

2020 is: pandemic, government shutdown, choice + classic Mario heroes!

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

Thank you God for taking Zelda out of the Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword/Spirit Tracks fail zone and into the Based Era.

:amen:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:stare:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Link Did Nothing Wrong

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

in fact, link pretty much only does what zelda tells him to do lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

stupid girl... play the game beore u make dumb rear end assumptions

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

epic...

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

I hope they do one in Orlando too.

according to wikipedia, "plans exist"

this is loving awesome

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Hey everyone first time imp zone poster. Used to be a big Nintendo head back when I was a teen, but then lost the spark near the end of high school. My wife just got me a Switch for Christmas and it’s pretty great. I tried reading the Switch thread in Games because I didn’t even know imp zone existed and that sucked but then I found the Controllers thread here and laughed harder than I have on SA in a long time, and it just feels like, right, here

The last big game I can really remember playing is Wind Waker. I think i started the wolf Zelda too but only played it a couple times. I’ve got little kids so not a ton of free time to game but so far I’ve been playing Odyssey and it just makes me smile yknow. Guess the galaxy games are supposed to be pretty good so thinking of checking those out next

Anyway I probably won’t post much but just felt like I had to say something because rediscovering Nintendo and then finding imp zone has just brought me a weird amount of peace that I never would have expected :sax:

welcome :cheerdoge:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

nah

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmfaoooo

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Ocarina of Time. So epic, so timeless.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

when i die i want to upload my consciousness black mirror style into the title screen of oot for all eternity. home....

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:woomy:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

honestly the LABO community is pretty freaking pissed at this point. A lot of us called off work because we saw something on ResetEra that at least one Indie would have LABO support, and people started making these crazy mockups of a cardboard Shovel Knight shovel or what have you. Another false lead, of course. No acknowledgement of the hanging plot threads at the end of the blaster alien attack storyline for, uh, 437 days is it now? Nobody has seen Derek on our SFW discord for going on 3 days. But thanks for the epic skateboarding game.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

American McGay posted:

It sucks and does a disservice to one of the greatest Gameboy games of all time.

:hai: