Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

:worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

bbg’s imp dot zone: all my alpha phi brothers running out of their bed rooms when they hear the ubisoft start up sound, all got naked bimbos over heir shoulders like the fyad flag

dick kyanka’s cuck hive imp zone: playing full priced japanese shovelware switch edition under my covers, pretending to be asleep due to anxiety

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i have back problems that i always make worse when i play handheld games. it was worth it for a lot of the 3DS catalog, but i don't think i can do it anymore.

Young imps: don't miss out on the 3ds library because of back injuries. Always lift the Xbox controller with your legs

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

[standing in front of the mirror rehearsing] oh fam.. fam I stan a Grooble. Weelix and Storch get fuckin...... B T F O. hmmm. Weelix and Storch straight cancelled. oh haha thats gooood

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

i just got ocarina of time on N64 (never played it before) and am loving shocked at how goddamn complete of an asthetic that game portrays.

It really feels like being a child again, or in a nice dream. Like you can just fall into link, be him and run across hyrule field, dispatching enemies with ease forever. The bright, beauty of the world portrayed there is amazing, but even more amazing is the drastic but seamless shift that takes place in dungeons. Suddenly you're uneasy. You're a little tense, and at the edge of your seat. Lord Jabu Jabu's belly is an amazing example of how you suddenly find a dirty, scary patch in this otherwise beautiful world. I'm also astounded at how well they pulled off the absolute surrealism. Nintendo has never been attatched to reality in their games, but this one in particular flies the gap between the familiar and the amazing, pulling them together and making the preposterous seem normal. The level design is also just perfect. You're rarely lost (unless they want you to be) and the way that checkpoints in dungeons are just minor alterations to the map you've created works out so flawlessly is amazing. The combat is varied and fun, the loot grinding never gets dull, the bosses are varied and hard but not idiotically overpowered or repeditive. All in all, I think OoT is the greatest game I've ever played.

so thats my fuckin ted talk tear me apart

You're right. OoT FTW

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lmao @ the entire page

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Don’t be so hard on yourself, Virgin Retard.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Why is every one hit wonder indie game creator a little bitch

i don't think that guy is a one hit anything. i'm pretty sure he is a zero hitter who emerged from a pile of spoiled milk to make one bad video game.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

Bitch that's what eyes look like.

You need to see an ophthalmologist

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

Yup, i watch youtube vids with my hand over the right side of my screen so my eyes are never sullied by recommended videos. you loving retard.

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Trying to learn myself but Paulo throttled my internet so he can watch Netflix with my SO without buffering.

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

why on earth would he

though he has learned how to use the word ostensibly, how the semi colon works, and what foucault would think about astral chain.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Unfair to compare anything to Undertale mate.

My turds compare

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*laying down my Nintendo circle and lighting candles* I'm coming for you Bicyclops

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

*flashback to an imp getting bitten by uncle at nintendo and hiding the bite on his way back into the shelter*

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Chumbawumba4ever97 hosed around with this message at Nov 4, 2019 around 19:09

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Very well, where should I begin? My sister bought me a nintendo switch. My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. If I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shaven scrotum. At the age of eighteen, I went off to evil medical school. From there..

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bad rear end

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The Mario is not a cube

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

heeheex2 posted:

[image]https://i.imgur.com/qsApjFD.png[/image]

Lil noob bbcode fail

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

im not going to do that, theres nothing in it for me

He might later convince you to play slay the spire, or something else.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

Luigi is brave and fights for his friends.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Caithness posted:

When I was 5 I thought blank vhs tapes would have what you wrote on the label in them so I scrawled DONALD DUCK PLUTO MICKEY MOUSE on one

Lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm going to {socially unacceptable verb} the {wacky unassuming noun}

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Clowner posted:

I've never played an animal crossing game before. is the switch one a good entry point and are there any essential imp tips I need to know going in?

Make sure to max out your animal crossing clear to get the 107% secret ending

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I clicked on the animal crossing thread and a guy got called out for being toxic because he posted a picture of an Amiibo card he had that was hard to find.

Do you also come back from trips to Wuhan spitting on the ground and sneezing in the faces of strangers?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Hoype for the animal crossing speedrun at AGDQ this year. For multiple reasons, of course.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Old news are the future

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hello, Herculon

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Is it out in July or October

July

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Doctor Baby Pink Rose Gold Metal Cat Warluigiser

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In this anime adventure series, a bunch of more-than-ordinary playing cards drop from the sky, landing all over Earth. A group of friends who pick up the cards -- Dan, Bruno, Marucho, Julie, Shun and Alice -- team up to become the Bakugan Battle Brawlers. The Battle Brawlers must assist in the battle between good and evil in a parallel universe. As they learn more about the cards, they discover more about the power struggle in the alternate universe of New Vestroia, and do their utmost to help the Bakugan there win the day.