Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the wii u is the official console of the imp zone

a Loving Dog posted:

i love Nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The GameCube fire emblem was the best FE until Fates as well

the ike games were awful and gave almost no freedom to choose a party. theyre almost as bad as awakening except that at least sometimes the maps were okay

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i love the gamecube a whole lot, but the gamecube FE is like the very worst example of "great gamecube game"

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

same, it's a really good game. pikmin 2 is really good but i preferred 1 even if it technically has 1/4th the content

All the pikmin games are really good but I also liked 1 the best. it was the right amount of stuff, at the right pace.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

For real though a mario football game like nfl blitz would be off the chain

the special power moves..... the touchdown dances..... oh baby

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Drumpf sjw beebis billip pelm molmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet