Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Slur posted:

The only Nintendo franchise I can give any care in the world towards anymore is Advance Wars.

Same dude. Also I like getting warm loads blasted on my face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
when lurkers get made fun of and go into self deprecation mode immediately and own themselves and act like submissive little puppies FTW

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Your right guys, I am a human being. I do eat turds out of the trash can and yes, I am hideously disfigured and have AIDS. It is now impossible for you to hurt my feelings so please do not try any more

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

remibd me of this great post i just read in fyad that calls that song a moon shaped poop

Lol.. For real though imagine a piece of poop shaped like the moon. Unreal

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

Just click on your post history button and you won't have to imagine anymore 😂

your band sucks bitch.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

rediscover is the preeminent savage in the Zone. Simply brutal

you know how i do.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Kill Bill nurse voice] My name is Millenial Cuck and I like to play my Anroid xbone cuckservative neoliberal cucked I'm gay hth

It's impossible for me to read posts like this. My eyes just skip over them even if I try to

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

It's easy to see Mario's dick. I barely even had to try and now I have an external hard drive full of candid photos of Mario's big hog

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm not gay.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

Me either, but hell... I'll look at his dick

It's huge

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

When I see MArio's dick I got three words for you.. Mama freaking mia

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Haha. Nintendo should show us Mario's dick

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I wonder which MArio brother shoots the biggest load.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

He would get mad hole.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

It's a neat little console.

Yeah the micro is really cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

How come they don't realize that people just want TYD2 and keep doing all this gay poo poo instead of classic Paper Mario.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

hey..how come in training gets the little metroid? what the gently caress

he's taking net cafes place as ik

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I heard you like Mudkip.

I was gonna flicken say that -.-

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

hey bbg i saw a GBS guy the other day by the name of slick goku baby.. what do you think about that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

then you turned your monitor on? :slick:

Oh your a real son of a bitch huh. You mother fucker

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

If I ever saw somebody with my avatar I would send my goons on them

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66JXZGF3mt4&t=18s

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i think vr is cool.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I would have had sex with her

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Boomstick Quaid posted:

A first person vr Mario platformer might work but only if the bottom half of Mario is a hovercraft

Stfu

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

codenameFANGIO posted:

The final Splatfest is Callie vs. Marie. Which is hosed up.

This is illegal

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm Team Marie tho.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Marie is my wife.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Hed posted:

If anyone knows of another game that would be fun for wife coop like Yoshi Wooly World, I'd love to know

You should co-op having sex with each other

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Made my wife bust a big nut and now I gotta find a med kit to rez this bitch.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

If the NX is indeed a portable console hybrid or whatever they need to combine street pass into a GPS system or whatever so it can work like Pokemon Go and leverage that market

I bet that would be a big number boost on there stocks for sure.. Stats Goons?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

your playing a masterpiece. enjoy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Marie winning was a given.. They held the competition for appearances

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Nintendo has hired a small Japanese man to live with me at my house to coo and rub my belly in appreciation, daily, for the thousands of dollars I've spent on their products

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I don't believe the rumors.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

hollering at the screen like a 5 year old at a toy commercial: I want that !!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ka0 posted:

it's the only game I can think of that is good though. I don't give a poo poo about zelda or the 2d platform marios. then there's all that fire emblem stuff for the tumblr/deviantart crowd and monster hunter 9000 which was boring in psp and stays true to form on the nintendo. maybe pokemon is good again

This is the most retarded poo poo I've ever seen

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

*animal crossing voice* nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

i haven't been to my town since winter 2014...

they miss you