Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

someone told me they hacked the wiiu today and now you can run games on it from a usb drive is this tru eand if so, how do i do it? heheh. Also I played some smash bros today with my friends and they thought 4 wasn't as fun as melee, even though they were never good at either of them and don't take games seriously.

i hope the nx is cool

thanks.

https://www.goatse.info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Make space because it's the best platformer on the system.

3d world is

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

luigi u was ok but i didnt like the combination of levels being short and hard, like a lot of levels felt like they were ending just as they were getting good

short and soft here.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

ive hardly played any mario. literaly just like super mario land 1+2 and super mario 3d land. oh and galaxy 1 and sunshine.

godo god

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AeMKIIWWuM

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

smb3, yossy island, and mario 64 are teh best videogeame s ever made

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

if they go with off the shelf parts theres no way it'll be backwards compatible unless they also stick a mini wiiu into the console, which would drive the price up a lot.

but nintendo is loving crazy and the NX may be a partnership with valve for a true VR experience or some poo poo for all we know

if it's vr anything i won't buy it :grin:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The GameCube fire emblem was the best FE until Fates as well

fe 7 and 8 were way better dude.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This is loving awesome.

Cue the bitching and moaning from the whiners though. "You got jelly in my peanut butter!" :downs: Morons. Yes, because two literally amazing comes things put together is somehow a bad thing.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Dubble Drabble posted:

Super Mario is bigger than Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse combined. He's a global icon like Michael Jackson and Nathan Drake.

I ve seen bugs bunny on yhe sife of an auto shop im taipei, alomg with a fat dog

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Why the gently caress is backwards compatibility so loving lauded by pissbaby nerds? Just buy both loving consoles. You lot honestly come off as cheapskates with the considering the YEARS of entertainment Nintendo has given us.

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tender Bender posted:

I need to know if it's a console/handheld hybrid because that's the only way I can play Monster Hunter with a real controller and I love the series but I really don't think I can play much more of it on the 3DS my hands are too big.

Cuck drumpf much?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Drumpf sjw beebis billip pelm molmo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

I'm buying a Wii U today I think and I'm gonna get exactly one game . No pro controller yet (once I get one Smash & Bayo2 are no-brainers) what's the best one I can play with Gamepad? or should I get a couple $20 ones like Mario 3D World & Pikmin 3 ?
Splatoon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

U can play every game fine om the big con troller

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

My sons Billip and Jaxson and my daughter Diesel love my Amiibo collection

Im going to put a korby amiibo 9n my desk to show mu coworkers im mysterious, smart, and handsome but also a gamer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

Gamepad only? That changes everything

The pad has 0 input lag so its the pro way to play

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

im glad every cut scene zooms in on her rear end

Trying to jack off

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kamiulya.responded to my tweet about nintendo deleting my miiverse post starring bayonettas crotch in princess daisy outfit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

gently caress you!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Weird Miiverse

Im shouting alt right catch phrases at the millennial cucked xbones in weird miiverse to troll them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Kill Bill nurse voice] My name is Millenial Cuck and I like to play my Anroid xbone cuckservative neoliberal cucked I'm gay hth

Cuckservative

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

which one is your wallet?

my wallet is the one that says bad rear end mother cuck on it

nice

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

[Kill Bill nurse voice] My name is Millenial Cuck and I like to play my Anroid xbone cuckservative neoliberal cucked I'm gay hth

why is anroid filtered to android

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

looks like the mods of yospos and the 'tax are cracking down on lulzy yosposters flip attitude about the android operating systom of phone fame

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Have you forgotten about #FE, Sticker Star 2 and Mario vs Sonic at Rio de Janeiro

i will never forget about toyko mirage sessions #fe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm glad it's not an rpg :shibe:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the dark side of exploding kittens the fastest earning kickstarter of all time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's too bright

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they're called intelligent systems because they know what they are doing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't know

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

does that mean he's a mod? well here's my take: all mod's are gay and need to be klled and i hate him now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it will sell a million copies and be epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Stoned playing oblivion

fugg u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

skyward sword may be garbage except for feels princess zelda, but hell at least it's not made by bethesda or wholly or partly owned subsidiaries of the zenimax corporation

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've already puchased 3 more wii u's and taped them to my original wii u to make a "homebrew" nx

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Soral posted:

Psychologists vie to enumerate the facets of sociopathy. Joseph Newman argues that the sociopath has an attention bottleneck that allows him to focus only on one activity or train of thought, to the exclusion of others. Researchers, including Howard Kamler, say that the sociopath lacks not "moral" identity but self-identity altogether. Yet nowhere do I recognize myself more than in Hervey Cleckley's clinical profiles. In The Mask of Sanity, published in 1941, Cleckley distilled what he believed to be the 16 key behavioral characteristics that defined psychopathy. Most of these factors are still used today to diagnose sociopaths/psychopaths and others with antisocial disorders. (Psychopathy and sociopathy are terms with an intertwined clinical history, and they are now largely used interchangeably. The DSM excludes both, in favor of antisocial personality disorder.)

Superficial charm and good intelligence
Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
Absence of nervousness or neurotic manifestations
Unreliability
Untruthfulness and insincerity
Lack of remorse and shame
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
General poverty in major affective reactions
Specific loss of insight
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations