Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The op has one of the worst usernames of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress Nintendo. It's literally for babies and manchildes. Grow up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Why the gently caress is backwards compatibility so loving lauded by pissbaby nerds? Just buy both loving consoles. You lot honestly come off as cheapskates with the considering the YEARS of entertainment Nintendo has given us.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Instead of playing any of these I've been:

Playing OG Doom
Playing Contra III
Playing Bayonetta 2
Playing Mario Maker
And trying to 100% Order of Ecclesia

Indigo prophecy simulplay...just saying.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Anroid.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Luigi's dick is small, but he knows how to use it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I got bored of metroid prime then some Maoris stole my games and I couldn't finish it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Don't get me started on FIFA games.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

he genuinely believes hes seen through the bullshit

He trolled you dude. Take a chill pill.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Aston posted:

between the Wii U and a gaming PC you can have every game worth playing for like the last 15 years

*sheds a single tear and turns framed picture of bloodbourne box art on its face*

You need a 3ds before a Wii u.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My buddy's wife got really mad when she saw that haha.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:stare:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

In high school they fired one of the I think English teachers because he was making kids watching instructional videos in class every day instead of lecturing and he would sit at the front of class raiding in vanilla WoW.

They should have made him principal.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Frog Act posted:

I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf and I don't really know what to do, so far I've gathered some seashells and some oranges and sold em for like 1000 bells, and also I bought a fishing rod. I wanted a relaxing happy game to play and this seems like it fits the bill

Smoke some reefer before you play, bro. Not only does it open your mind, everything is just plain better post toking a bong pipe.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

frank.club posted:

isoor is the strongest

He's my adopted posting son.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

that's chill. does he call you daddy

He calls me father, or sir.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Oh, you were gone?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It was amazing when Bowser said that word.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bowser didn't say sorry.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Saw this shiz pop up in my fb feed when I had a quick minute to check it. Looks p drat dece. Wonder what kind of ram it's got.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

can anyone link an article or something that details the new nintendo console that im about to pre order 2 of. basically like , what is it, will it play wii u games etc.

I'm buying 4, sight unseen because I actually care about Nintendo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/its-finally-obvious-nintendo-doesnE28099t-understand-humans/

gotta love the "hey Goompa, I'm just rappin witcha" writing style of cracked

Also, cracked writer, the GCN controller was manna from heaven, not just "fine" you dumbass.

By John Cheese

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tumor looking batty posted:

i have big fat pupils like the retard bitch in the NIntendo commercial and, oh yeah, Im a hikikomori

Same here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The new animal crossing update is fairly epic. Let's share friend codes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Japanese amiibos and NFC reader aren't region locked...I must go shopping. :ninja:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

Taiko no Tatsujin is getting an English release on Switch!!!!! always wanted to play these crazy rear end drum games

I dunno how this would even be fun without a big rear end taiko in your room.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I downloaded Fortnite on Switch too but it wanted me to make a whole new Epic account because I connected my account to PS4 and Sony is completely retarded and won’t allow any sort of cross platform integration (see also: Minecraft) and that basically meant having to make a new email account so I just deleted it. gently caress Sony tbqh.

Sounds like their plan is working.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

extremebuff posted:

*absolutely never takes my switch out of the dock because im afraid of hurting it and wouldnt even dream of taking it outside* It's cool that those games would be portable though

I’ve had mine for a month and there’s already 3 massive gouges in the screen protector lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i didn't cry playing mario becasue i'm not a god drat moron

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

I don’t really get the references but This Must Be The Place is an amazing song and soo sad

Same here. Are people really “laughing there asses off” at them or even audibly laughing? I’m skeptical.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress yeah make that noob pay.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

can't wait to see who will drop the cuck or soy atom bombs in this flame war first

I will.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

posting cool secrets games style with a tiny spoiler like a censor bar on a hentai cock.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i didn't watch the direct and i'm not reading 200 posts i'm here to troll :twisted:

This guy has been doing this for the better part of two decades. I recommend liberal use of the ignore function. Pro tip: check the post count.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

im crying remembering the poor brony goon who died right before he could play duke nukem forever

That guy was awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Get that man an account.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sounds like some oriental gobbledeygook cooked up for fruity Millennial Xirs imo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

If youre pivotal to nintendos early success by inventing the arms thing, and by heading r&d1 the team responsible for the development of famicom and gameboy hardware in addition to some of the early weird titles like metroid and kid icarus, miyamoto will sabatogue your car causing a tire to explode on the freeway, and whem you go see what happened miyamoto will personally run you over, killing you instantly

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I watched the direct then went looking around reddit and Games etc for more hoipe and caught a virulent form of pure strain aids from the general animal crossing community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

I'll be acquiring my villagers organically because I'm not a bigot or a freak. Everyone is welcome on my island.

This.