Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«193 »
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

I AM A FALCONS FAN AND A BORING UNFUNNY WHITE NOISE POSTER

Grimey Drawer

4* baze is arena capable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Look, it's all very well giving us double drops but can you please, please loving introduce the double drop at the same time as the main refresh

CaptainPsyko
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

FYI you're nuts if you aren't farming dark side 9C now.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn 2012
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

CaptainPsyko posted:

FYI you're nuts if you aren't farming dark side 9C now.

Normal or hard? Normal doesn't seem to have anything my toons particularly need right now, and hard I'm currently stuck on 9-B. Fuckin' level 86 Resistance assholes.

As for the first part, I'm pretty terrible at recognizing what gear is what, and still have to rely on the game telling me who needs what and where to find it.

CaptainPsyko
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

thrawn527 posted:

Normal or hard? Normal doesn't seem to have anything my toons particularly need right now, and hard I'm currently stuck on 9-B. Fuckin' level 86 Resistance assholes.

As for the first part, I'm pretty terrible at recognizing what gear is what, and still have to rely on the game telling me who needs what and where to find it.

Hard. It has Ghost, and two reasonably well needed pieces of gold gear.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn 2012
To keep you safe

CaptainPsyko posted:

Hard. It has Ghost, and two reasonably well needed pieces of gold gear.

Ah. drat. Maybe I'll throw myself against the killing field again to try and unlock it.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

bool, balm and bollective

thrawn527 posted:

Ah. drat. Maybe I'll throw myself against the killing field again to try and unlock it.

I was having trouble with 9B until I changed my team and got to borrow a Zader. I was able to 3* it that way. 9C is just Chewie and raid Han so it's not particularly hard

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

I AM A FALCONS FAN AND A BORING UNFUNNY WHITE NOISE POSTER

Grimey Drawer

I have no idea why that loving ewok scout node is so hard to 3-star, but yeah, it took me a couple tries even with my loving sick-house darkside squads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn 2012
To keep you safe

Crumbletron posted:

I was having trouble with 9B until I changed my team and got to borrow a Zader. I was able to 3* it that way. 9C is just Chewie and raid Han so it's not particularly hard

Huh. You know what, I just got a Zader recently and I forgot to try this level again since then. Be right back...

...and beaten. Thanks!

«193 »