Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I'm unsure on what characters to grind for now. I got the following 7 starred / max lvl (for my player lvl)

Chewie
Old Daka
Phasma
Luminara
Jedi Consular
IG-88
Sidious

I got nothing to spend arena / gal war / cantina shipments on. I've been collecting some HK-74 and IG-86 droid shards, to maybe make a droid team. And been spending my cantina / hardmode battles making a first order team (Kylo Ren / First order TIE Pilot)

any suggestions what path to take? or perhaps keep gearing the main squad? I'd have to unlock the latter campaign levels for that, which is kinda tough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

kinda liking my new team lol. Any suggestions on how to improve / replace?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
any chance I could get in QGJ? in goongand grand amy atm and getting bored with t5 raids all the drat time. I got about 4 full squads for use

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
hey could I have an invite to a guild? Goongan Grand Army hasn't had a raid in a week so I had to leave

id 596-941-383

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Thanks for the invite. I was top damage (or 2nd usually) in Goongand, and here in the new raid I'm struggling to survive two turns.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
hey guys, Qb in-game. I cannot log into the game for some reason, haven't been in for two days. So you can drop me from the guild.

I'll try resetting the phone in a few days but I don't really have time to do it now.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Game is working again, so thanks for not kicking me for these few days!

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Heyy Qbe here, need an invite to the new guild. Ally code 596-941-383

sorry for being late, EU and all

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

MichiganCubbie posted:

Hey Qbe, I'm trying to reach out to you on here since you're not on Discord. Just wanted to let you know that you're being dropped from SM because of lack of participation in the guild events, such as Territory Wars and Territory Battles, but if you wanted to try to get into QGJ, you can ask them about getting a spot.

It's fine I'm from EU and I miss raids constantly, they are at 4-5am for me most of the time. I'm also not as devoted to the game as other guys so it's all cool

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Been locked into another guild for a bit, any spots in QGJ? code 596-941-383

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

fishtobaskets posted:

Faith, get thee in discord gentle sire.

I'm dumb but there's no link / name of your discord chat in OP, link or spreadsheet?