Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
All DS battles 3*d at level 76 :smug:

Nightsisters own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I long for the days when Sid was my worst problem in GW:(

Wait until you face the unholy trinity of Dooku, RG and Rey :(

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Malgrin posted:

Yeah, we got shafted. I'm going to reach out to Jesse again today, and then post our story on Reddit tomorrow (if I don't get a reasonable response).

Do you think it will help? I mean, they are not obliged to give any compensation at all.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Now to star him up.

Cost half of my stockpiled T3 ability mats and about 3 million credits :shepicide:

At this point, getting a brand new character to usable levels of gear, stars and abilities costs so much I don't even want new characters anymore..

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Have any of you guys who finish top 3 in the raid ever gotten a complete furnace, dildo or that third thingy?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I love droid teams in arena, my Jedi kill IG-88 before any of the droids get a turn, then Poggle buffs/Poe taunts, they shoot some, then Yoda steals their offense up and speed up, shares them with the rest, Mace dispels Poeīs taunt and itīs over :smug:

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

quote:

He will be, eventually.

When? I have no idea. Every character who is exclusive to Chromium, will eventually be rotated out in to the world.

Well, good news I suppose, who knows how often will they rotate them though.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I managed to precraft 2 droid callers which went to QGJ and Mace Windu (who will be able to hit gear X in a few days when I get to 78, not that it matters much on him). Still far away from crafting even one furnace :(

kaschei posted:

Still waiting on Aayla Secura for team Blue Lightsabers (No Plos Allowed)

I want her so bad too :(

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Syrinxx posted:

The beginner pack with Barriss is the only way you should spend money on this lovely game ever

This. 200$ is not enough to go full chromium whale so if you really want to spend it, get that pack if you still can then go for gems only.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

kaschei posted:

Old Ben will let you finish GW and do other things

Really? I only recently unlocked him but I really don't see anything exceptional for GW about him other than the leader ability but relying on dodges is really not my thing.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
So Yoda apparently is level 90 now with gold gear? Good luck everyone :)

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Chilichimp posted:

The Galactic war Maximum Auto-play gently caress Squad:

Barris (L) QGJ, Lumi, Dooku, Daka.

That works until you run into the ultimate gently caress you squads with gear X RG, Rey, Dooku, Geo Soldier, QGJ, omega mat Fives, omega mat Leia, Rex et cetera et cetera

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Would love to see how you do it since I got 4 out of 5 you listed at 7* and I doubt Dooku would help that much. I mean, if you run into Rey she can crit for 15k and without protections that's oneshot for everyone but Barriss.

I still complete GW daily but I sure as hell can't auto from about node 7 up.

I suppose it is kinda my own fault cause I run an all Jedi arena team which, although super bad on defense, has a hugely inflated power (over 32k at 77) thanks to 3 easily reached gear IXs and thus makes my GW a rather hellish experience :(

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

I got this guys.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Their frequency of both adding new characters and moving exclusive characters to general availability has been abysmal so don't hold your breath.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

MarcusSA posted:

I actually managed to break the top 20 on the Arena with my Dookie(lead), RG, QGJ, Lumi, Daka.

I got #4 yesterday with my Jedis somehow. I thought I would be sniped out but nope. My shard is weird.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Disco De Soto posted:

So does anyone else have a secret shame character - one you spend way too much time and resources on even though they suck?

Still hoping for her to receive the 'from utter poo poo to literally godlike' treatment RG got.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Well, what can you do? T5 is tuned for lvl 70 gear 8, of course it's going to die quick to lvl 77+ g9-10s.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Hughlander posted:

No talk about the new chromium chars in shipments for 80 crystal per shard? What's that? 80$ or so to go from 6* to 7*?

Something like that. It's meant for whales who miss a few shards here and there. I was tempted by Aayla shards but then did the math, would cost about 180$ to get her to 7* this way and that's way out of my league.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

4th exact same team in a row, GW failed.

Jesus christ why don't the fucktards remove protection from GW, it's so loving simple. And cut Rey's damage by half, oval office has speed 160, why is she the hardest hitter in the game?

Yes I am mad, I spent nearly 2 hours on this crap today.

Mr. Neutron fucked around with this message at 13:51 on May 21, 2016

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
3* all of cantina level 7 missions with my Jedi at 77 :smuggo: though some requred a bit of RNG and a timely mass Foresight from Yoda. I belive in that particular mission you want to stun or focus the Magnaguard first if I remember correctly.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Biggs is average and a poor manīs Wedge, Ackbar is okay as a Rebel lead (or so I hear) and useful in raid P1.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I fear the day Leia is made farmable. Sure, Rey hits slightly harder but at least she doesn't buff the rest of her team and doesn't go untargettable...

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Maybe we could try heroic once, too? From what I read the boss HP is reduced by 70% compared to T6?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Even worse when you are like me and focus on non-meta characters, because apparently power is all that matters for GW matchmaking even though the number means absolutely nothing.

Clearly my 7400 power Nightsister Initiate is equal to Rey :getin:

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Chilichimp posted:

Meanwhile in Star Trek Timelines:

That's a beautiful error for a Star Trek game :v:

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
JKA is utter trash currently, his basic hits for 2000, special for 1500 at level 79 (and yes that is ability level 7, 7*, max gear 8 save furnace). I thought he would be a viable replacement for Lumi in arena but with him in I lost twice to teams I beat easily before. Don't bother, or, like me, hope he gets buffed :)

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
No top teams on my shard run Yoda, it's all RG/Rey core in every single team in top 20 complemented by 3 of the following: Dooku, ST Han, Old Ben, Fives, QGJ, Geo Soldier, Leia if whale. My Jedi and that one dude's Evok furry fury squad are like the only two different teams :(

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Davethulhu posted:

Note that the bit about special damage gear doesn't appear to actually have made it into the release.

These are thecharacters changed:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/44356/details-on-gear-changes

Why only these? Your guess is as good as mine :v:

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

quote:

The whole idea of using our power to determine our GW difficulty is flawed to begin with. I have a maxed (for my level, 72) Night sister Initiate. And I have a maxed Ahsoka. NSI is listed as having nearly a thousand more power. Yet in battle, Ahsoka always hits for more. Those power ratings are just ridiculous and inaccurate. And in the case of someone like Rey, it's obviously not taking into account that she has skills that allows her to hit 3 times in one attack. Thus we both have a character with similar "power" but yours is WAAY better than mine. Yet we face the same difficulty GW. That's crazy.

Some guy on reddit nicely explains my hellish GW experience.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I am working on a Rebel team right now (AA, HRS, STHan, Luke, Lando - sadly, Biggs sucks too much :( )and you are right, HRS is definitely a hidden ace. Mine is only 5* level 70 cause I lack credits to promote and level him further but all of his abilities are worth omegaing and with Ackbar lead he is at 169 speed with a decently reliable stun and great meter gains. He can get to gear IX without needing any raid gear, too.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
They said it will come back again, yes.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I 3 starred it.

At 78.

With Jedi.

:smuggo:

Mr. Neutron fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jun 9, 2016

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I am pretty sure that is a given, I'm expecting lvl cap increase in a month, month and a half tops.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Jedi Knight Anakin is getting a revision next, apperently. Knowing CG they are more likely than not going to make him as sickeningly OP as RG :getin:

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Nobody knows for sure and the devs are not telling, for whatever reason.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Yeah the rewards screen said 2m credits and I got 170k. Still nice, but...

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

cowofwar posted:

So does any other toon even come close to rey's damage with omega?

No. Not even close. Unless you count specials like QGJ assist.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I say we try t7 next and see how it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

cowofwar posted:

Doing t7 would be a waste of points and time.

Why? The bosses have 70% less HP, we have plenty of people with 7* squads ready and 2 or 3 people who can solo P1.

Mr. Neutron fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Jun 17, 2016