Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

Malgrin posted:

I'll work on this. Let's just set a rule that we don't start a raid between 1pm and 1am Pacific time -- this way everyone will have at least 12 hours to get attacks in before a reset.

Hey, on the topic of guild stuff, did you ever hear back more about IGD getting more from the devs because of the downtime? I really feel like we got shafted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

Mark my words, whatever they do will be the equivalent of putting a band aid over a sucking chest wound. The devs are fully incompetent at understanding their own game. "Here's 10 Chewie shards!"

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

hngkong posted:

Mark my words, whatever they do will be the equivalent of putting a band aid over a sucking chest wound. The devs are fully incompetent at understanding their own game. "Here's 10 Chewie shards!"

Holy poo poo, I didn't expect them to make things worse that fast.

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

Herux posted:

Add me on that game dude I am 4 levels from a maxed chizuru who can literally carry you through all current content regardless of anything you have.587-335-573. Pref to my SW goonbros!

I tried to add your number, but it says user not found.

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

Herux posted:

HAHAHAHA I screwed that right up! SORRY EVERYONE!

518,915,230 and just let me know who you are so i can make room for you. Inkel was obvious. Is anyone hngkong?

Hi!

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

cowofwar posted:

I don't understand the rush to drop huge patches without warning. Why not engage the community and advertise upcoming changes?

They did engage the community. They said "Quit complaining about everything on the official forums or we'll ban you. Also, we are going to roll out three updates and not tell you what any of them are for. Also, everything was exactly working as intended, but now it's not."

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

cowofwar posted:

I meant the mods patch not the unfuck the hosed up mods patches.

Because the developers are actively hostile to the players? Example: Banning anyone who complains about anything on their forums.

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

I know I poo poo all over this game in IGD's chat, but seriously, these developers are completely useless human beings in every single way.

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

Popete posted:

Wow that's actually huge for me right now, I've been working on a Scoundrel build but really didn't wanna use Chewbaca as my tank. IG-88 and STH I always wondered why they weren't scoundrel to begin with.

The answer to anything that doesn't make sense or work when it comes to this game is "The developers are awful at everything in life."

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

CG: "Working as intended."

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

Ineptitude posted:

Thanks!

Will Zeta Finn then!

Rey, Poe, R2 are at 7*, and my FO squad is soon at 7* as well so hopefully BB8 comes around soon.

Only RPilot is low star but that will be remedied as soon as Phasma is 7*'d.

I also have saved 25k arena tokens and 10k Cantina credits so hopefully Veteran Han and Chewie comes to those stores, and i might be able to get "Jedi" Rey when that event arrives.

Both vets are on Cantina Nodes. 8-G and 8-F I believe. Should take about 45 days of farming while doing three energy refreshes a day,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hngkong
Nov 19, 2003

1st AD posted:

I just started this and I’m at level 31...there seems to be way too much poo poo to do, and grinding Lando is taking forever. How long does it take before I am not barely scraping by?

Literally never? The game keeps getting bigger, but they really aren't making any of the grinds easier.