Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

:L
Oct 28, 2004

So what's the best use of the personal guild currency? Should I be just getting shards, or is the armor somehow worth it? Something tells me I should just stick with the shards, but wanted a second opinion on the matter before I blow through 5k coins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 28, 2004

Okay that's what I figured, rey seemed like the only worthy character so she is the only character I've been getting shards for.. Otherwise my currency has just been building up while I figure out what would be worth purchasing. Even though the gear seems massively expensive, I honestly don't mind cause what else am I going to spend it on (except for rey of course)?

It's funny, I have a bunch of characters that everyone was saying to get, meanwhile the meta changes or certain characters fell out of favor. For example I got poe, poggle, both ig all waiting to be unlocked and promoted, but seeing as they wouldn't fit too well in my current line up, they're benched for now. On top of that I got close to a dozen other characters all in various stages of leveling/gearing/ starring up so there's another bunch I have to prepare credits for...

It's funny, in other games I do not care about iap items or stuff of that nature, but in this game where I've been f2p since the game launched, I feel a lot of pride in my stable of characters. Even though they're not of any real world value, i feel like they're worth something simply due to the amount of time and effort I sunk into this dumb little game.

Oct 28, 2004

Lol. How long have you been playing again? This is too funny I'm sorry, you poor soul