Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stop
Nov 27, 2005

I like every pitch, no matter where it is.

Malgrin posted:

With all the cash flowing in, I'm wondering if someone wants to re-create IGD, but maybe on Eastern Time or UTC? PST is a pretty lovely time-zone for just about everyone (even I'd rather the raid reset sometime other than 1am PDT), plus the 7:30 PM PDT reset is 10:30 Eastern, and 2:30 AM for those in Europe. If we were to get someone on UTC to reset it, that would mean 12:30 PM and 3:30 pm guild activity resets for PDT and EDT players, and a raid reset at 6 PM and 9 PM.

Are we going to lose the guild coins we've saved up so far?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stop
Nov 27, 2005

I like every pitch, no matter where it is.

Malgrin posted:

Yes and no. The plan was to use the coins, finish the raid quickly, then reform, so we might only lose a few thousand. However, people are not liking this plan so far.

Would we also lose the personal guild coins while we are at it? I mean the ones we use to buy furnaces and Rey shards