Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Man, I remember making that ridiculous sidious picture in the OP years ago. But now I have a nice tablet and can play this again, because I hate myself! Who wants to call me a bad person and also be my friend or guildie? 416-563-476. :coffeepal:

https://swgoh.gg/u/delyapple/collection/ proves I am bad and chose the wrong people. Ages ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

How can you beat a man who has already lost by paying for Slave 1? He has lost to himself. A shameful ship.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Galactic War is supposed to be all easy fights with no real issues -- and then a brutal annihilation by maxed overleveled things on the last node, right? It's sure that way for me this week. I'm just 65, but all the nodes are 47-55 dudes until the 69+ fully geared arena guy at the last node instamelts my best guys.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I don't even know how I would have beaten the kind of 12th team I keep getting matched into. I also wish meaningful levels of training droids were more plentiful, but I assume that's another impatience buy in the shop. :ea:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I unlocked PacSun Fac bug man and felt only ennui at him starting at three stars. There is no end. Only the force.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

fishtobaskets posted:

Sun Fac is dope af and fairly easy to star if you don't mind delaying your ship advancement for a few weeks. He does like 4 cool things:
1. Tons of health tank
2. Self heals
3. Has a decnt taunt with a short cooldown, then counterattack buff removes all attackers because
4. His primary is buff removal
He's like a one manbug team. I just figured he'd come four stars. Not that the fleet emblems don't seem to flow. Unlike squad ones... for now.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Rancor loves the fresh taste of Lumi. Popping Lumis the way others eat an entire tin of Danish butter cookies.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Jedi Anakin is a dream, why did Satan put him on one HM shard.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Cactus posted:

The thing you need right now in order to get ahead is always the thing you're going to need to get ahead a bit in order to get.

And the thing you will really need in the end was the thing you should have farmed in level 1 or 2 all along.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Roach posted:

Anyone started playing force wars? It came out today

I tried it out. Sort of a clunky reskin of Clash Royale by notorious freemium guys Netmarble to shakedown whales on a CR trend cash-in if you ask me. And no one did.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Star Wars: Galaxy of Whoa there did you think you could get Yoda? You need like, all the Jedi, go home son.

I have four of them at 6 stars :orks:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

They should let you donate those droids to good homes (for anyone in the 70s like me who is unlocking a bunch of jerks, finally, at once)

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Pretty sure this game is designed in Hell by Episode 1 Licensed Gungan Furbies, programmed only to tempt you to spend spacebucks every time you need anything.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Hey it's my crazypants Sith Inquisitor but he's a pay to mildly win guy now. Kallig's hat and matching Pierce in Makeb Trooper dyed armor. :yeah:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Galactic War now ramps up to level 85 teams. I'm 76 and could throw all my guys and scratch only my head as their rebel 7 squad annihilates every time.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Lord No Hills is ridiculous and I look forward to Revan who will just kill everyone when you insert coins.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

They put in the new guys at what must now be the new scam, 13 bucks for 5 shards WITH A POSSIBILITY however small you get more.

You won't get more.

What a shakedown.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Space Crabs posted:

I don't think QGJ can even finish the tank raid anymore.

At least IGD still can't do HAAT either.

That's some space crab bucket theory.

I just wanted to write about crab bucket theory.

Sorry.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

May new characters are Visa MCarr, Admiral Express, and D'ebb Credds leading the Max Rebo Band

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Jerkface posted:

Miss opportunity to name it the Max Repo Band

:negative:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Czerka Packing Tape Mk. III-M x500 required, box gearing is bullshit.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

:gowron:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

waah posted:

Ventress would be so good if she was a sith

I remember buying in on her long ago when the concept of stripping buffs and going on refreshing chain AoEs seemed amazing. I never thought they'd totally ignore Nightsister synergy or forget to make her Sith or anything. Sad!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I love my dead gay Mace. He was my first chromium pack 4* from launch and I always held out on the notion they'd buff him up. Years later... He drives a ship?

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The Rancor overhead AoE slam is a jerk and I hate when he murders three dudes at once. I thought being 80 would make it less awful but I guess first I need to be T9 plus on these people before they eat dirt in two turns.

Or maybe he's just a dick to everyone.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Burning_Monk posted:

It's funny, someone in this thread mentioned it when I first started playing, that whenever you see Mace in a squad you will most likely win that match. It's so true, to the point that I will actively refresh my groups to see if I can get a Mace to pop up. Then I proceed to kill everyone else and save him for last.

He could have been the chosen one, with expose and shatterpoint! Now a garbage can has more utility!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Man ships is so weird, I'll fight a guy with three star ships and he'll annihilate me and never get Target Locked but I'll wipe out 5 star ships who seem scary on paper.

Also enemy Biggs getting protection to full repeatedly is fun, and wonderful.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The crawl to 85 begins to get exponential, and soon you realize all 85s are robots controlled by CG to trick you into whaling!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Wiggs made the sad Jedi team I used to have look like 5 Mace Windu hitting my opponent with a rolled up cloud. By themselves.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Tom Smykowski posted:

The world of mods is a lovely world that I dont like

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The event errors out if you try to join it, Error code 3.0.

:yeah:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Bohdi seems like a gesture to stop Zaul, uh, in their CG fashion.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Probably an Empire or FO style event where I need to grind three months to simply get him and toss him on the to-finish pile like Trophy Yoda. Poor Jedi.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I don't know if Snowtrooper was a gift in the early times or if I got lucky in bronziums, but from daily freebies he's almost to 5 naturally. I did take a long rear end break after TFA so...

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Vader shows up in Fleet Store, so refresh with crystals until your 1200 daily fleet points are all Vader!*

*Do not. Do that.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I don't think I should have to write this, but you know that "win a 7 star Shoretrooper" bundle they put in is a scam and you will change out 700 crystals for 10 sad shards and I want you to invest in anything but that.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I see through the lies of the thread! I do not fear the pulls of EA as you do! I have brought value, fairness, and 7* Shoretrooper to my new Empire team!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Every squandered crystal on 5 ewok shards a Mk 5 Furnace for Hitler!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

At least he's not... I could say Mace out of spite, but Mace flies a ship for me now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

EA perfectly captured the idea of the quick, and easy way being the soul-destroying way of the Dark Side with purchases.