Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
:siren: League Page! :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00LXKGkETn8

It's time.

SHINY AND CHROME!
Beer4TheBeerGod
Cervixalot
timp
Chen Kenichi
Veritek83
VietCampo
Tiptoes
Varg
Leperflesh
Azhais

MEDIOCRE!
coronaball
Rahzmataz + Imperator Draftiosa
Spoeank

We've got room for twelve. Let's do this!

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 13:42 on May 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

sign me up sir

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I have an unhealthy obsession with fantasy and would like to participate in this.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
If you want in I need an email address.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
More fantasy football? I cannot say no! Trashisinhere @ Gmail . com if ya still got space.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
pm with email sent. Or my MFL username is the same as my SA username.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I responded to your PM with my email address and am deeply insulted at being snubbed!

I will retaliate by drafting all the players you want just before you were going to draft them.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm in if there's room. Pm'd email, or mfl name is the same as here

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Two spaces left!

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Me?

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Oh, what a day! What a lovely day!

(I would like to do this slow draft)

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Mikey Purp posted:

Oh, what a day! What a lovely day!

(I would like to do this slow draft)

If coronaball or Rahzmataz and HIS WIFE don't respond by Sunday then the spots are yours. PM me your e-mail address so I have them anyway.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

If coronaball or Rahzmataz and HIS WIFE don't respond by Sunday then the spots are yours. PM me your e-mail address so I have them anyway.

Sorry I didn't realize you needed anything from me. PMing email

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Uh, ok. Never mind then.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Zypher posted:

Uh, ok. Never mind then.

There will be other drafts!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpQ4AZSAf8

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I am sooooo gonna slow roll the slow draft.

Oh man I just noticed - do you need to invite the email address itself? If so my account on MFL is a different email than the one I gave here.

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 7, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Chen Kenichi posted:

I am sooooo gonna slow roll the slow draft.

Oh man I just noticed - do you need to invite the email address itself? If so my account on MFL is a different email than the one I gave here.

Yes.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
The War Riggins is ready

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Was I supposed to receive an email or something? I can click the thing to link my account to a team but I don't know which team is mine.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I didn't get anything either. I just tried to use my email to request access to each team in turn until it worked and generated an email.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Click the league page in the OP, click 'Link Franchise' in the upper right hand corner. I had to guess which Franchise was mine, might require some trial and error. The email you provided to Beer should match your MFL email.

If you don't have an MFL account, create one with the email you gave Beer.

In as 'Nuk the Whales'

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ah cool, OK. Trial and error revealed franchise 5 is mine.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

How could any developer think that is is a good way to have people sign up and login to a league?

Claimed Franchise 11 and renamed it Halo Egg, which was my name from last years slowdraft

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Everyone should have received invites. Will send them out again.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
How bad is it that I am going to follow this slow draft

Come back to us, football

:(

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Everyone should have received invites. Will send them out again.

Just reregistered under the email I gave. That email still has received nothing though - I guess MFL won't send out an email to one that isn't registered yet? Sorry for the trouble on this =/ I guess try one more time and if it doesn't go through someone else should get my spot - trashisinhere@gmail.com

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Chen Kenichi posted:

Just reregistered under the email I gave. That email still has received nothing though - I guess MFL won't send out an email to one that isn't registered yet? Sorry for the trouble on this =/ I guess try one more time and if it doesn't go through someone else should get my spot - trashisinhere@gmail.com

I never received an Email until i did the link account thing with the email.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Anyone here still missing an invite?

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Anyone here still missing an invite?

I am, but if you resent it after my previous post but before this one then for whatever reason my email box is not getting it. Sent myself an email and it went through so dunno.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Chen Kenichi posted:

I am, but if you resent it after my previous post but before this one then for whatever reason my email box is not getting it. Sent myself an email and it went through so dunno.

I never got an invite but I was able to make it work. If you have an account on MFL already, go to the league page and click the link in the upper right for linking your account. It'll let you do that, and then you can figure out which team is supposed to be yours by trying to register for each unclaimed team until it lets you. When you try to register, don't put in a password, just use your email address and leave the password field blank and pick teams from the dropdown. When you have the right one, MFL will email you a confirmation link.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

I never got an invite but I was able to make it work. If you have an account on MFL already, go to the league page and click the link in the upper right for linking your account. It'll let you do that, and then you can figure out which team is supposed to be yours by trying to register for each unclaimed team until it lets you. When you try to register, don't put in a password, just use your email address and leave the password field blank and pick teams from the dropdown. When you have the right one, MFL will email you a confirmation link.

This worked. Awaiting the email from MFL now. Says up to 2 hours (?) to receive it though?

Edit: Email received.

Edit2: I am the destroyer of fantasy football homepages it seems

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /2016/home/52094.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 8, 2016

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I've never gotten an email. I just went franchise to franchise and did the forgot password with my email until it matched and sent me a link :v:

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Finally got in and am set!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Mikey Purp you've got 24 hours before I give your slot to someone who already sent me their e-mail address.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Whoops, I could have sworn I sent my email to you in my first pm, but just resent it.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I got in first try at slot 8 and have been trying to choose a skin I like for the past hour, I think I've settled on "Phenoms"

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Okay, only two folks haven't accepted invites. Re-sent to the missing parties and then we'll be good to go!

Draft order is already set up nice and random. How long should we let people takes for picks?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

6 hours is standard for MFL10s, and you can also set the clock to stop at a certain hour so nobody gets hosed and autopicks in the middle of the night. If people want to do a longer clock, I'm cool with that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

6 hour works for me, and an overnight clock stoppage seems wise. Would a 12 AM - 6 AM stopped clock work? That way, worst case scenario we're getting through 3 picks a day.

• Locked thread