Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bouquet
Jul 14, 2001

Vic said on IRC it's not dead, he's just had a big pile of real life happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Yeah, I should have posted, but most of my free time is at work and I'd rather do anything but work. It's my cooldown time and I chill out watching movies. I'll move my redhand stuff to dropbox and see if I can sneak a portable 'shop program in so I can update the map.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
In which the cleric meets his god because of his lifelong diet of fried food

In the midst of the melee, the cleric Tarnier suffers a fatal heart attack and falls to the ground, dead. Kalina's elk takes the time to scamper off to lick its wounds. The wolves are far more interested in other prey to notice. Tik punches the hob so hard in the balls his eyes almost pop out with the force of the impact. But then it's time for the hunt and the wolves make a good show of it. The first moves up to savage Tik's back but the little goblin stays on his feet. The second turns at a competitor appears behind it and rips into the glasses-wearing dog creature. Gat, too, remains on his feet luckily, but that really had to hurt.

Kalina shakes the three nearest enemies
Tik kills the hob at N15
Wolf bites Tik for 14, 1 claw hits for 8
Wolf bites Gat for 14 as well, 1 claw crits for 19

23 - Talidar
19 - Brynjolf
18 - Bladebearer and regulars
18 - Veritas
17 - Kalina
11 - Cleric
9 - Tarnier, Tik
8 - Dire Wolves
7 - Gat <--

Vicissitude fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jun 24, 2016

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Gat

Gat fixed his sunglasses from where they had slipped downwards to get them into position to block the sun. He then lunged forward and bite deeply into the wolf who had attacked him.

Move action to put on my shades. Using Power attacking for 3 vs the dire wolf for +13 to hit(+6 BAB +8 strength +2 flanking +1 enhancement -1 bane -3 power attack) to hit, 1d6+19 damage. Result is 24 to hit for 25 damage

pre:
Gat Medium Humanoid (Orc, Shapeshifter) - predator form
HP: 52/75  AC: 18 (10 base+2 DEX+2 armor+4 natural) FF: 16 Touch: 12
Saves: Fort +9  Ref +8  Will +6
AoO: +13 to hit, 1d6+19 damage, 20/x2 crit
Other: Darkvision 60', Low Light Vision, Scent, Light Sensitivity, Cold Resistance 10, Vulnerability to fire, Uncanny Dodge
DR 4/-, Fast Healing 2
Concealment from Obscuring Mist

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Talidar

Talidar felt the magic flow through him. Of all the things about being a Spellscale and a sorcerer in all but name, he enjoyed this the most. It's one of those things that he never was able to explain to outsiders. All the other sensations he knew and felt paled before it, and he smiled as he felt the sensation rise up through his body and be channeled to the floating hand in front of him, which sought out one of the hobgoblins, there to take away its sensations and freedom.

Casting Ghoul Touch on Redguard at L18

Ghoul Touch on Redguard: 1d20+9 13

Really? I roll a 4 before modifiers, really?

• Locked thread