Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
No, that's not a gun in my pocket and yes, I am happy to see you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
I'm sorry, I was just cosplaying Heat(1995), one of my all-time favorite movies directed by the auteur Michael Mann. Did you know that in the classic diner scene where DeNiro and Pacino are on-screen for the first and only time in film histroy, they actually shoot their scenes seperately? I know, cause I'm a big fan and know the movie by heart. Anyway

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
I'm sorry officer, but this money is mine and rightfully so. I'm switching banks because of poor service. I believe they owe me some compensation

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
oh, this peeping collar? My wife made me wear it.

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Killing the rich is all the rage now, im just doing you a favor you see

• Locked thread