Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF6aQcVPGUk

any guesses on what her mental illness is?

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 08:26 on May 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

this book actually has a lucid bio http://www.amazon.com/30-Years-Not-...DEEA7KEERVZJHJ7

maybe this is her attempt to make herself a meme in hopes that people will actually buy her $2000 books and fund her med school studies

Wait, holy poo poo. She mentions having a website in this description: https://www.cleanwaterandfeedthepoor.org

This isn't a real site. This page doesn't exist, the domain hasn't even been bought up by some rando company trying to sell it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If you look carefully you'll see that they're a perfect transition between the lamp shade and the couch.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Gates Have Laptop, I Have You

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

EngineerSean posted:

you dumb broad, dicks are measured in inches

Do I sense some professional jealousy here? :smug:

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

If you look carefully you'll see that they're a perfect transition between the lamp shade and the couch.

Looks like Steve Buscemi's going to have to come up with a new title for his autobiography

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsaSm8UelrA

:love:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
is public access television still a thing anymore because lovey bahn would be the best thing going on it

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

Do I sense some professional jealousy here? :smug:

if I wrote absurdist fiction I would send this girl a contract in a heartbeat, there's no way I could come up with "Idris Elba & Me & Marley & Me"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

if I wrote absurdist fiction I would send this girl a contract in a heartbeat, there's no way I could come up with "Idris Elba & Me & Marley & Me"

better be careful or she might take your law firm

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I found one of her books (Idris Elba & Me & 26,000 adopted kids in Mexico: 26,000 boys no girls (chinese wife only love boys) an ant sings a grandma killed a grasshopper why ... will sell 40 million a day concert in germany) for cheap on Amazon. If someone donates $7 of Amazon credit to me, I will buy it and read it for this thread.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Mariana Horchata posted:

This is pretty much textbook Schizophrenia.

ITT Insane Asian Birds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtC9FDS3xws
(this one is really loving good)

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Still so good stay safe loverty poverty bahn

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
im the single like

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
what in the gently caress is any of this lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mariana Horchata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF6aQcVPGUk

I wonder if that kid still has both kidneys?

Has anyone ever actually bought one of her books and described what's in them? I looked but I couldn't find a single actual review.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I wonder if that kid still has both kidneys?

Has anyone ever actually bought one of her books and described what's in them? I looked but I couldn't find a single actual review.

I keep saying, if someone sends me the $7 of Amazon credit to buy one of the cheap ones I will read it and post excerpts, descriptions, photos, etc.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

I keep saying, if someone sends me the $7 of Amazon credit to buy one of the cheap ones I will read it and post excerpts, descriptions, photos, etc.

get your own 7 dollars bucko

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I really want to know what's in the books so instead of buying it myself and finding out that way I will send you seven dollars.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

ButteCysts posted:

get your own 7 dollars bucko

Rude

Bank of Japan china Korean America: Let kiss more frogs and kill more pigs and suck those cows nipples as my grandpa got 20 boats (20 mexican cruise boats posted:

all your money belong to me be a good boy give god money be a god boy i need it CEO of 30,000 hospitals in Japan or we bomb you my grandpa want the best surgeons for his surgeons my grandma in Germany want the best skin to make her 2 years my sister in Russia wnat those black boys dicks you killed in jail in texas let them go a lion said roar the ant said you need breathmint? Bank of Japan Lovey China Love Korea Hate America Bank By Lovey Banh Bank of Japan china Korean America By lovey banh Lovey Banh (Obama We Need To Talk) Obama Help Me Win U Can Do It (3 is a charm) Lovey Banh This is it By lovey banh This is dead death dea deed died By lovey banh This is dead death died By lovey banh This is World War 88 By lovey banh Let kiss more frogs and kill more pigs and suck those cows nipples as my grandpa got 20 boats (20 mexican cruise boats By lovey banh Create CS listen very carefully this is it I do not have to give and change a title for 30 mintues One title Judge me Judge me by the cover Each book is $2999,99 buy it or leave it Ever play poker Chinese poker we used real guns (Chinese love each ants as each person live 10 years longer as America love sex and killed parents for money and spent 5 million a year in Russia As Russia killed one man give 10 Russian kids in america At $200,000 a year salary we all will see a Girl who has MLK’s soul tell you If I come back will you killed me again What happened yesterday A book by lovey banh That caused today 200 books A girl who write 200 books a day One world yes poke your eyes out as your grandpa dying or your great-grandparents called Japan or as your dad called my spirits to feed your grandkid Killed me like you kill MLK Guns? Carry guns? Obama 20 trillion I want a check now 20 trillion a year paycheck or your all can see poo poo Toilet paper? Used it Used more as my girls said used an old T-shirt then washed instead give to thrift or good-will Good luck Good live Good debt Good death Good died Good dead By lvoey banh CS I don’t have time pass pass pass all my books ihate this I don’t have time I am a doctor who have 500,000 books to read b/c I am the best and the #1 doctors in the world only #1 surgeons for me So I train 50 million surgeons to get the best as all you have now is 5 best surgeons in America And how many of you? A land of one god all devils Good boy or god boy (want to see god? Give me a zero) God bank banh Bank of America Bank of Japan china Korean America By lovey banh

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
she's got a bahn'ing body

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lol mail a copy to :obama: and watch what happens

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol mail a copy to :obama: and watch what happens

Welcome to the no fly list

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

More like, 'move over Chuck Tingle.'

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Windows 98 posted:

Welcome to the no fly list

idgi??

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
BUT HIS PENIS AND SPERMS DON'T SWING THAT WAY.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Can we try to get her to hook up with Dare? They seem like a match made... somewhere.

Bellevue

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

I found one of her books (Idris Elba & Me & 26,000 adopted kids in Mexico: 26,000 boys no girls (chinese wife only love boys) an ant sings a grandma killed a grasshopper why ... will sell 40 million a day concert in germany) for cheap on Amazon. If someone donates $7 of Amazon credit to me, I will buy it and read it for this thread.

"Lovey Banh posted:

https://www.cleanwaterandfeedthepoor.org Some People Write Books For Fame Some People Write Books For Wealth Some People Write Books For Power I Write Books To Find Mr. Right Make A Donation Today, Own a Hospital share, Save A Life & Give Clean Water https://www.cleanwaterandfeedthepoor.org A dream The dream of a good doctor I dream of working 365 days, 5am-12am 19 hours a day, no vacation ever, no paycheck, no salary, as one of the top and best doctors in the world. A free doctor. A free reconstructive and plastic surgeon. Just because you are poor does not mean you have to remain bald and ugly. Your donation will make the dream of a good doctor come true The Dream of a good doctor will come true with your donations. Through this book, author Lovey Banh is very excited to present you with her vision for a better world which has clean water, good food, and quality local hospitals for every person on Earth. Make A Donation Today Save A Life Give Clean Water. Donate Online at https://www.cleanwaterandfeedthepoor.org Clean Water and Feed The Poor Organization Email: cleanwaterandfeedthepoor@yahoo.com The three things this organization does are to give and provide people around the world with clean water and food as well as free hospitals visits. Life is not about money but good health. Lovey Banh writes book to fund Construction Company to build more hospitals around the world to help the poor with free healthcare. A spirit is happy when a body is healthy. You want a doctor who starts medical school age 5 and not 30 years of age. Spread the word Tell 300 friends about this book Please Make A Donation!! Build Your Own A Hospital Today! Want a free heart surgery? Want a free $50,000 hair surgery? Want a free doctor 24/7? For More Information visit Online at https://www.cleanwaterandfeedthepoor.org

"Ant An Dead A Lion Crys With 100 Trillion Dollar debt: Get A Swan Jump A Frog Flys "Idris Elba 2 Penny Diamond Ring" But Donate 200 Mil Canned Tuna 2 ... Oprah I Want 500 Million In My Bank' posted:

I'm Spider Idris Elba is a fly in my vagina web BY LOVEY BANH beyonce sell 4 million Concert Ticket a Day in America I sell 40 million a Day Concert Ticket in Germany (yeah speak one language and make 4 million a day) a girl who sing in 7 languages is sleep next to a trash can OC irvine Parole office Oh Will Smith Next Movie Call Me Steve Harvey We need to talk 404-431-5444 Chinese We are happy breathe air and run 69,000 private prison in america making 2.7 billion a year but build 69,000 hospital in Germany, Japan & Russia Oh Will Smith Next Movie Call Me Steve Harvey We need to talk 404-431-5444 Oh Will Smith next Movie call me (steve Harvey we need to talk 404-431-5444) BEYONCE SELL 4 MILLION SHOW TICKTS IN AMERICA I SELL CONCERT TICKETS IN gERMANY 40 MILLION A DAY STOP KILLING MY BROTHERS IN TEXAS STOP KILLING MY BROTHERS IN TEXAS STOP KILLING MY BROTHERS IN TEXAS LET THEM SELL MY CONCERTS TICKETS IN RUSSIA

BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE
UNIDENTIFIED SOURCES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!
Her video about spending 7 days in the airport and making 700 friends 700 janitors is fantastic. Also explains where she met creepy white dude in previous video, he is one of the 700 janitors/friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usleOzGiFCI

She also left an insightful comment about the video.

Lovey Bahn posted:

Brothers I don’t love tiger woods to save you in jail, and send you cellphone and laptop and free 24/7 internet I have to marry someone I don’t love. Love or money JET LI I STILL WANT MONEY. THEN TIGER WOODS WIFE. TIGER’S WIFE COUNT PENNY IS HE DEAD MEAT ? JET LI I WANT TO GO HOME. JET LI I DON’T WANT TO LIVE IN AMERICA. NO RESPECT. JESUS CHRIST IS NOT OUR GOD, THIS IS OUR LAND. 22 years in america your next alliyeah. “all I have in life is tears” this marriage some people think is happy, but my brothers’ spirit give me diarrahea when I eat, drink water sis. The handcuffss I will take away for you. And I will teach the world and tiger woods a life lesson. Oh the first search him on the web my anger is to heaven, $200,000 salary or $150,000 salary of Public defender criminal lawyer david rim is enough to (for) me. Korea I love kora as I sit in jail 2013 they declare war. Thank u for saving me. Yeah lock us up 25 years, innocent rightouesn people. “you know she is dead when I am president’ 100 million divorce. Obama I am so happpy you alive, I run b/c you still alive. b/c I see that car and I see JFK death. I see you and I see korea bomb as you go to india I want to bomb india tooo. MLK IS ALIVE. SPIRITS IS LIKE A FISH I AM A BOY. NO you come to my land with guns and bullets when do you learn to BANH BAN GUNS IN AMERICA. Each second each day tiger tiger life is not about you, look at your brothers in jail. Free us

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
if she immigrated from vietnam, i want to hear some subtitled crazy in vietnamese

it would be cool

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
So is she a prostitute? That's what her crazy synopses seem to imply and I'm not sure how well she could handle other jobs.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Mega64 posted:

So is she a prostitute? That's what her crazy synopses seem to imply and I'm not sure how well she could handle other jobs.

I am fairly certain she is just a homeless woman with schizophrenia who bounces around and invades other people's homes.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Windows 98 posted:

I am fairly certain she is just a homeless woman with schizophrenia who bounces around and invades other people's homes.

From what sense I can make of it, she is a homeless schizophrenic who also occasionally sells her body for money or a place to sleep. She seems to usually live fairly close to me. This is why I promised that if I got enough donations over the seven bucks for a book, I would use the excess profits to try to gently caress Lovey Banh.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Are we sure she's not really a spy and that these books aren't containing codes for things?

I can also believe money laundering for the Hmong or Vietnamese.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Khazar-khum posted:

Are we sure she's not really a spy and that these books aren't containing codes for things?

I can also believe money laundering for the Hmong or Vietnamese.

Well if someone would be willing to donate $7 of Amazon credit to me to buy one we could find out!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I think she's gonna be okay

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Well if someone would be willing to donate $7 of Amazon credit to me to buy one we could find out!

I spent the gift card :(

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Windows 98 posted:

I spent the gift card :(

:( nuts

If no one else is willing to donate $7, I will do my best to scrape it together this week.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
According to one of her videos her dad owns some kind of diploma mill.
https://www.aism.edu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ahiwattamplifier
May 3, 2014
I love her take on sociopolitical commentary. I wish her the best

• Locked thread