Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Merge coupons back into GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Maybe a thread about the movie JFK by Oliver Stoen?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It isn't image spam, imo, if you have to choose to look at it. It's more like opportunity spam.

e: and i appreciate the opportunity

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Isaac posted:

i was drinking with some psycho strangers who were wearing balaclavas (ski masks?) as beanies and every time everyone finished their drinks they'd pull down their balaclavas over their face and smash all the glass on the table shouting like "EVERYONE GET THE gently caress DOWN". I was with them for hours and we were inside this circle of piled up broken glass and did not get asked to leave

That's called "the power of anonymity"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Maybe that could fix the forums? We could all put on masks that let us use the good slurs then take them off and old man genesplicer would be like "whaa?! how!? who!!?" while we luxuriate in the clear. :cool:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Posting w/ Balaclava turned on: Bite my pizza roll u piss face I-tal!!!

*takes off balaclava*

Wow! Jeeze! Just wanna say that I respect all Mediterranean ppl, even Albanians.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Macnult posted:

Encourage posters to just be themselves instead of trying to post like eevryone else

Like this, but the opposite. Mods assign posting personas to individual posters and they have free reign to do whatever they like in GBS as long as it's in character. If they break character, they get a probie.

e:the posting persona would be visible as a gang tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Put Dare in charge of Ralpzone.

• Locked thread