Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I'm essentially only on SA when I'm on my phone, but at the same time the only thing I do on my phone is go to SA! And listen to lovely music.

Subsequently I realized that I skip OPs with a lot of words but this is going to be different whether you're on a computer or phone . So how does everyone post?

I wish I could make a real poll but I have a dumb windows phone so I can only do basic functions like poo poo and post and cry. I'll count manually if/when ppl respond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i post using the awful app on my computer using an android emulator

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

please telle me what lovely music you listen to and what make you cry

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

i post using the awful app on my computer using an android emulator

Same

Tomato Burger
Jun 18, 2007
The secret is granola.
I usually just try not to post.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm posting on an Apple II

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I feel more posting power at the PC but im always on the go so 99% of thr time im on my phone

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I like to post on my phone even when my computer is right next to me, I think it helps keep me from writing too much and finding I've accidentally seriousposted about something

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I do both. Phone if I am making GBS threads or in bed.

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

I usually post on my phone, but I turned on my computer just to post in this thread.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Phone posting best posting

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Phone posting his great because people probably see me and think I am texting someone and have friends.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I post on my phone. I sit in meetings and pretend I'm writing notes when in actuality I'm making profound posts like "hosed up if false" or "really makes u think."

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I use the android app on my tablet but I can't figure out how to post a thread on it probably for the best.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

How many people do you think post from the toilet? The ultimate shitpost :dukedog:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
If I'm at home, I use my desktop, if I'm at school I either use my phone or my tablet. (I would use my school computer, but the school network blocks SA. Apparently, there is "Unauthorized Adult-Oriented Material" on this site. Which makes me wonder what form "Authorized Adult-Oriented Material" would take.)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Breast pump websites.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Or Manhatten Transfer's website.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

genesplicer posted:

If I'm at home, I use my desktop, if I'm at school I either use my phone or my tablet. (I would use my school computer, but the school network blocks SA. Apparently, there is "Unauthorized Adult-Oriented Material" on this site. Which makes me wonder what form "Authorized Adult-Oriented Material" would take.)

Can you mod from your phone or is that easier with a computer? I have no drat clue how modding works.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Honky Dong Country posted:

Can you mod from your phone or is that easier with a computer? I have no drat clue how modding works.

It requires a motion capture setup.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I liek post I g I. My phone e

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

It it a little more difficult on the phone, simply because I can't use the app, so I have to do it using Chrome, and typing is a bit tedious.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

The Awful App won't let you do anything but you can still log into the desktop site with Safari or Chrome and do mod things.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

both

phone at work or on the shitter, else computer

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Both computer and phone, and sometimes tablet. Depends on where I am and what I am doing. The Android app is pretty slick.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I post on my phone because my computer isn't hooked up and i post on the bus mainly anyways

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

you cant quote youreself on the android app

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I use my phone because it autocrorrext my dumb shot into even dumber SHIIIIIIT

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

I post on my phone because my computer isn't hooked up and i post on the bus mainly anyways

text me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

That's a big ten four breaker breaker

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

That's a big ten four breaker breaker
bees in the trap, over

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my penis is rotting odd my body over and out

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
I shitpost from my phone and all i do anymore is shitpost and troll

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Awful app is dope and I just wanna kiss all the dudes that made/maintain it

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

Isaac posted:

I feel more posting power at the PC but im always on the go so 99% of thr time im on my phone

i thought your typing errors were because you were drunk all the time :confused:

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
wish you could make threads on the awful app.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
This is a toilet post from the android awful app. I've been in here for 10 mins

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I shitpost in VR on the toilet

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

ButteCysts posted:

i thought your typing errors were because you were drunk all the time :confused:

Im typing on my phone keyboard so i can still make typos. Im drunk all thr time also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

genesplicer posted:

My work classifies SA as "tasteless"

• Locked thread