Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Infinitum posted:

Wait Jedits in this game

##vote jedit

Funny, I saw a smear of brown discharge from the pods and immediately thought of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

a loud sound piercing through your dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BxBs4f4RIU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Sup

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jedit posted:

Funny, I saw a smear of brown discharge from the pods and immediately thought of you.

Haters gonna hate

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TNL, we need to rely on each other to survive!!!

Gulag is telling the truth but that was before I got my role pm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Another mafia, another game as a boring role.

One day, I'll finally get a chance to see the other half of this game. Kill me off if you really need a Lynch on day 1.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Absurd Revolver posted:

One day, I'll finally get a chance to see the other half of this game. Kill me off if you really need a Lynch on day 1.
replace out

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Life isn't boring in the colony, we have these fun rear end creatures to take care of.

Nothing could possibly go wrong with this situation.

No sir :colbert:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Confirming I have a role and it is a town role

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

##vote Absurd Revolver

If you're telling the truth, you're useless. If you're lying, you're probably scum playing a reverse Brer Rabbit.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
It figures I would be stuck in quarantine with you all. Smoking and joking. Are you even aware of the capabilities these xenomorphs have? Have you already forgotten LV426?

*loud sigh*

The real question is who broke protocol? Who initiated the quarantine? My bet is on one of these idiot jarheads.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Moatillata posted:

It figures I would be stuck in quarantine with you all. Smoking and joking. Are you even aware of the capabilities these xenomorphs have? Have you already forgotten LV426?

*loud sigh*

The real question is who broke protocol? Who initiated the quarantine? My bet is on one of these idiot jarheads.

Probably the same person who's been setting off the gas sensors in the testinf labs you human chemical spill I told you to lay off the hummus

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Okay I guess I'm ready to actually participate.

But don't be surprised if I'm the one who opens the airlock/decontamination room/horrible terrible bad things testing facility out of ignorance/fear/madness.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Jimson posted:

Probably the same person who's been setting off the gas sensors in the testinf labs you human chemical spill I told you to lay off the hummus

Not all of us choose to eat nothing but cheesy crisps and sugar COLA. Hummus is an excellent source of healthy fats and protein.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Moatillata posted:

Not all of us choose to eat nothing but cheesy crisps and sugar COLA. Hummus is an excellent source of healthy fats and protein.

I feel like we are arguing over nothing again. Like the time you thought I spit on your slides but it was your big dumb mouth drool that did it.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also besides the point jimson. Did you say you tripped the quarantine absurd? What happened?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also please ignore jimson. He obtained his degree through a virtual university and is constantly attempting to overcompensate through bullying behavior.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

All I'm saying is this colony would be far better off if you idiots would stop breaking things, just this morning I found glass all over the goddamn science labs again.

I mean honestly!

Were you people raised on a Space Barn?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jedit posted:

##vote Absurd Revolver

If you're telling the truth, you're useless. If you're lying, you're probably scum playing a reverse Brer Rabbit.

This is a really bad excuse to jump on a new player who's just frustrated with their role

##vote jedit

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

All I'm saying is this colony would be far better off if you idiots would stop breaking things, just this morning I found glass all over the goddamn science labs again.

I mean honestly!

Were you people raised on a Space Barn?

You think that's bad? Try cleaning all the mysterious goops and oozes out of the vent system. What the hell are you people doing in the vents anyway?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*finds weird black goo and puts face up to it*

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

imgay posted:

*finds weird black goo and puts face up to it*

What is it with you people and your goo! Where do you keep getting it?!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Finally going to bed. Got an idea tho..

What's your favourite Aliens movie?

Turbo anyone that says Prometheus or Alien 4. Even if they're not scum, they don't deserve to live .

:colbert:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

"Alien"

##vote jedit

Pinterest Mom posted:

This is a really bad excuse to jump on a new player who's just frustrated with their role

##vote jedit

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

##vote jedit

I don't know who's a new player and who isn't, but he's saying he's got a bad role again so I went on the basis that he's played enough to know the difference. Turns out this is his seventh game in Votefinder, so there's no way I'm going to cut him slack as a newbie.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Finally going to bed. Got an idea tho..

What's your favourite Aliens movie?

Turbo anyone that says Prometheus or Alien 4. Even if they're not scum, they don't deserve to live .

:colbert:

AVP: Requiem.

Nah, you can't make people choose between Alien and Aliens. Alien is a great horror movie, Aliens is a great action movie. May as well ask whether people prefer Halloween or The Terminator.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jedit posted:

Nah, you can't make people choose between Alien and Aliens. Alien is a great horror movie, Aliens is a great action movie. May as well ask whether people prefer Halloween or The Terminator.

This is true.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I've never seen any of the Alien movies

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jedit posted:

terminator is 100x better than halloween, moron

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Getting back to Absurd Revolver: since he wanted to set up a meta case against himself I went through his past games to see what he was complaining about. Where his role is known, he's been a Town Vengeful Bodyguard once and VT two or three times.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Jedit posted:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Tommunist posted:

this is the info i want

##vote tt

Nice third vote... scum.

##unvote ##vote Tommunist

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I've never seen any of the Alien movies

Me neither. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I honestly like Aliens the most. I know Alien is good, but I fell asleep the last time I watched it. Also, space-bot fight.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alien Resurrection is a guilty pleasure.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jedit posted:

Getting back to Absurd Revolver: since he wanted to set up a meta case against himself I went through his past games to see what he was complaining about. Where his role is known, he's been a Town Vengeful Bodyguard once and VT two or three times.

And you think that strengthens your case?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

And you think that strengthens your case?

It would strengthen it a lot less if his post wasn't basically "Wah, I never get to play scum, it's so unfair! You may as well just lynch me!" If you're really bored, why not just peace out or ask for a replacement? He protesteth too much, which is what attracted my attention to the post.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jedit posted:

It would strengthen it a lot less if his post wasn't basically "Wah, I never get to play scum, it's so unfair! You may as well just lynch me!" If you're really bored, why not just peace out or ask for a replacement? He protesteth too much, which is what attracted my attention to the post.

Because I don't have many other mafia, and I like to at least stick through it. Also, in the one game I was a bodyguard and not VT, I didn't make it past night 1.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay, running through the computer it looks like someone tripped the glass break on the cryo-specimen storage.

*furious typing*

Strange... I don't see any other door alarms. Means nobody broke in... We have REDACTED unaccounted specimens and with the quarantine in place that leaves no escape for them; or us.

*looking up from the computer, slowly letting the reality of the situation settle*

Gentlemen, in plain English: we are hosed.

Not only that, but one of us did the "loving". Doesn't make any sense, they would die along with the rest of us...

Anonymous narcotic what were you doing last night??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moatillata posted:

Okay, running through the computer it looks like someone tripped the glass break on the cryo-specimen storage.

*furious typing*

Strange... I don't see any other door alarms. Means nobody broke in... We have REDACTED unaccounted specimens and with the quarantine in place that leaves no escape for them; or us.

*looking up from the computer, slowly letting the reality of the situation settle*

Gentlemen, in plain English: we are hosed.

Not only that, but one of us did the "loving". Doesn't make any sense, they would die along with the rest of us...

Anonymous narcotic what were you doing last night??

Its still day 1 you fool

• Locked thread