Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Mo0 posted:

They kind of wasted all the guest talent they had hanging around there. Why was Samberg even there? His product placement for his movie (that I hope is good) could very well have been filmed for the movie on their lot or whatever.

Maybe he just wanted to hang out with Fred and had time?

Also I saw Pete Davidson do standup about a month back in Philly and was pretty disappointed. First, he had an opener that just murdered the crowd. Then, he seemed extremely unprepared or maybe just too high. Long pauses between bits, which weren't hitting that hard, seemed hazy on some jokes. At one point he excused himself to yell at his friends backstage to "Shut the gently caress up", came back to that stage saying "sorry I couldn't hear myself up here", and completely moved on from the punchline of a bit from he was setting up for the last 10 minutes.

Wonder if it was just a bad night or if he's not handling fame well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Timby posted:

but I think a more likely candidate would be Conan

Why?

• Locked thread