Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Tom Brady cheated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

1. Brees
2. Rodgers
3. Manning (Eli)
4. Palmer
5. Flacco
6. Rivers
7. Carr
8. Winston
9. Br*dy
10. Bridgewater

29. A. Smith
28. G. Smith
27. Osweiler
26. Kaepernick
25. Griffin
24. The rookies are collectively here until we can see if they are better or worse.

Brady, Roethlisberger and Winston are excluded from the list because they should not be in the league.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

Have we ever seen joepa and roethlisberger in the same room?

They both deserve nothing but swift destruction!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Ehud posted:

imagine paterno getting to the pearly gates and he tries to cut in line and walk right through because football but St. Peter is like, "you did nothing to help all those kids and the big guy sentences you to eternal torment in hell where you will burn forever and ever you piece of poo poo" hahahahahaha

I can't. Because hell isn't real and neither is heaven! Paterno is dead and his legacy is forever ruined! That's enough for me.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Scionix posted:

i cant wait until our kids all talk about how we were irredeemable pieces of poo poo because we all knowingly used electronics dug up by african slave labor and put together by chinese peasants under the rule of an iron fisted dictator

Hell me too. Peace in our lifetimes.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Probably just give the place the death penalty at this point. Shutter the schools imo

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

I'm glad Paterno and Sandusky were defeated by the forces of justice. Now we just need to smelt Penn State down and make something useful out of the place.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

NC-17 posted:

Paterno was more defeated by the grim reaper.

Death claimed him but Justice had already killed him by that point. It was good to watch them all squirm under the light of pure Justice!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Metapod posted:

Parm is secretly one of those real life superheroes

Oh no! I'm just a concerned citizen!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Franco Harris sounds like the dumbest motherfucker alive.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

A football team is a privilege. Not every school deserves one. It's time to bust out the axe.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

I'm all for desecrating JoePa's grave as well, in case any goons want to do a road trip

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Fine, fine. Don't destroy State College. Just destroy all of Pennsylvania instead.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

FIRST TIME posted:

I want a thread where just Parm and Mel argue about this forever.

I think we're mostly on the same side this time. The only difference is that I wish Pennsylvania would fall into a massive canyon.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

General Dog posted:

People throwin' around "campus culture" like antisemites throw around Matthew 27:25.

drat that's a fiery take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chiche is going to be the third Property Brother. You know, the one that was forced to live in the clocktower due to his wretched appearance.

• Locked thread