Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Nah we're fine in the other thread thanks

tough life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I leave you with four words

don't rape kids lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

imagine paterno getting to the pearly gates and he tries to cut in line and walk right through because football but St. Peter is like, "you did nothing to help all those kids and the big guy sentences you to eternal torment in hell where you will burn forever and ever you piece of poo poo" hahahahahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Parmesan Basil posted:

I can't. Because hell isn't real and neither is heaven! Paterno is dead and his legacy is forever ruined! That's enough for me.

THATS WHY I SAID IMAGINE YOU DOLT

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kim Jong Il posted:

Because there's no afterlife, I unironically want to dig up his corpse and put it on trial like he's an antipope.

what if there is an afterlife and this is it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I don't think I've ever been appalled by anything

oh except when sandusky spent all those years raping kids and nobody stopped him

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like how the ref is waiting with the flag in his hand lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Dottie Sandusky will get to the bottom of all of this.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FIRST TIME posted:

A Sandusky getting to the bottom of something is how we got into this mess to begin with!

are you talking about when Jerry Sandusky anally raped all of those children :confused:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

there is an old saying in my country, "please don't rape kids in the butt or anywhere else for that matter"

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FIRST TIME posted:

Woah, did that happen? I think somebody would have said something and a stop would have been put to it immediately.

the thing is, it was always reported during the weekend

and if there is one thing i'll say in favor of ole joe paterno, that son of a bitch respected your weekend and would do anything to make sure it wasn't ruined

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

v2vian man posted:

Why don't you connect your mouse pointer with the drat log off button

lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I don't mean to sound "so brave" but how does nobody see that and not fly into a rage?

I guess it's shock? Like you don't expect to turn the corner and see that.

But yeah, I feel like I would either go after the assaulter or at the very least get the victim to safety.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The idea of Sandusky wanting to stay close to his source of victims makes me feel physically ill.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You have no loving idea what good people in the University and community have done since this news came out, and gently caress you for tossing them aside because you want to feel like the moral winner in this.

What have they done?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

go3 posted:

tough life

lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Here is Bill Burr having an absolute meltdown after being heckled by Philly people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

"The terrorists will never bomb you people because you're loving worthless and no one cares about you"

"Stick the liberty bell right up ben franklin's rear end"

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ehud posted:

Here is Bill Burr having an absolute meltdown after being heckled by Philly people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

"The terrorists will never bomb you people because you're loving worthless and no one cares about you"

"Stick the liberty bell right up ben franklin's rear end"

"Fuckin’ Rocky is your hero? The whole pride of your city is built around a guy who doesn’t even exist. Joe Frazier is from there, but he’s black so you can’t loving deal with him. So you make a fuckin’ statue for some three foot fuckin’ Italian"

hahahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

So I work in criminal justice IT and I just got a call from a law enforcement agency in PA. They reported that one of their systems was missing a criminal charge:

Title 18: 3124.3
Sexual assault by sports official, volunteer or employee of non-profit association

lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

kittenmittons posted:

Here, read this recent article about Paterno from a local paper. You can pretend the whole scandal never happened, just like the reporter did!

http://www.ydr.com/story/sports/college/penn-state/football/2016/07/19/after-6-decades-paterno-recruiting-letter-still-cherished/85635496/

quote:

He pulled out the letter one afternoon last spring. It's folded in the middle with a few creases, but it's still well-preserved.

It's dated March 20, 1952. The stationary header reads, "THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE COLLEGE."

Joe Paterno had been a Penn State assistant for only two years, was barely older than his players, and wanted Shumaker to play on his offensive line. He had to convince him to bypass Georgia, Arizona State and others.

Paterno sent him this handwritten letter ...

"The kids that were victims or whatever they want to say, I think we all ought to say a prayer for them. Tough life, when people do certain things to you. Anyway, you've been great. Everything's great, all right".

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

v2vian man posted:

Tough life when people do certain things to you is so amazing

It's the funniest thing I've seen in maybe a decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

NC-17 posted:

Dottie Sandusky is still standing by her man and visits him every week. You can read all about in this piece where she complains about how hard it's been for her family and how she believes Jerry is innocent and it's so unfair her son Matthew holds her as complicit in letting his father rape him.

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/education/penn-state/jerry-sandusky/article75036602.html

The mental image of Dottie Sandusky washing the dishes and humming a tune while the anguished screams of boys being raped echo from Jerry's weird sex basement is :stare:

• Locked thread