Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Kalli posted:

Joe Paterno never said that.

It was one of those unwritten rules of the clubhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ehud posted:

imagine paterno getting to the pearly gates and he tries to cut in line and walk right through because football but St. Peter is like, "you did nothing to help all those kids and the big guy sentences you to eternal torment in hell where you will burn forever and ever you piece of poo poo" hahahahahaha

imagine paterno getting to the pearly gates and he tries to cut in line and walk right through because football and St. Peter is like, "gently caress yeah football. linebacker U. c'mere joe, lets go to bisexual swedish girl island"

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Heaven and Hell are real.

They're made up of and ran by red blooded americans so guess where all you pussy liberals are ending up (not heaven)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ehud posted:

Dottie Sandusky will get to the bottom of all of this.

I feel bad for Dottie. Imagine trusting this man for so long only to have him betray your trust by not vehemently standing up for your husband during the such a silly little thing as a child sex scandal. Paterno wasn't a good coach or a good friend!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mr. Nice! posted:

I can't find it right now, but there was a letter that Joe wrote to Sandusky that alluded that everyone knew his charity was basically a bangbus and if he wanted to keep coaching he would need to focus more on coaching and less on bangbusin. Sandusky instead retired.

See? Paterno sent a strongly worded letter. He did all he could do in his role as complete controller of the Penn State athletics program.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Grittybeard posted:

Once they were finally busted I should have said. SMU got repeatedly penalized by the NCAA for the same thing over and over again. As in not just penalized for the same thing that happened again and again before anyone (who cared) would do anything about it.

I think I intimated it's a pretty weak point, but that is why SMU got the death penalty, and (hopefully) it is not going on with Penn State.

So some kid just has to volunteer a couple more times to make Penn State the fourth best football team in Pennsylvania instead of third best?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cthulhumatic posted:

Temple - Bloomsberg- Lycoming - PSU. Sounds right.

You forgot Kutztown, Muhlenberg girls rugby, and a group of Lochhaven commuters that play football sometimes on the weekend.

• Locked thread