Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the sodomite bar for doin it gods way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

#gbs

plenty of bars for getting trashed and falling asleep. probably in double digits by now easily

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I also got kicked out of a Denny's. It was my friend's fault though, he was bed making GBS threads drunk and suddenly blorched all over the table and covered every square inch of it with crown royal and red peppers.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

is this the thread to post poo poo that never happened but conveniently makes me sound a cool and/or good person irl?

i got kicked out of american united states because when i was too handsome i beated up all the police and the army from being drunk and having sex with all the ladies even they were married!

can u belief that!

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Germstore posted:

I got kicked off of the boxing team because I hit a ball at someone. Small world.

U and me - ball 2 ball niggah.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Lesbian Bed Death posted:

U and me - ball 2 ball niggah.

Or fist 2 fist :forkbomb:

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc

I once discovered that putting this song on the jukebox in a busy pub 5 times in a row results in the manager coming over and asking you to leave, shortly after making every other customer walk out. Some people have no taste in music.

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
Nowhere, except my dad's house.

dad mental. so what

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I got kicked out of a gay bar for being straight and constantly bedding all the lesbians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Got kicked out of a gun store in Texas. I'd bought an old .22 target rifle and the owner was giving me this condescending lecture about how it worked as "store policy", like literally "this is the trigger, don't pull it unless you want the gun to shoot". While demonstrating, she bumped the bolt release and dropped the bolt on the floor, so I winced and said "ma'am, I just paid for that". She threw a fit, snatched my receipt back, threw my money on the counter, and told me to get out. I started to argue that this was absurd, but her huge Sling Blade coworker (son? lover?) started hollering that it was her store and she could do as she drat well pleased.

I really should've called the ATF since I don't think it's legal to call in a firearm transfer to the Feds and then unilaterally withdraw it, but I was just glad to get out of that house of crazy.

• Locked thread