Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Carsons Ghost

theres a pizza plac ein my hometown called pizza 911 which i guess is if you need a pizza and its an emergency but i can't not call it pizza nine eleven because im an awful human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

the mute looks of incomprehension and disgust I receive when i go up to people and say "what's the 411" makes 411 the funniest number to me

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

contrarywise 5-0 is the least funniest number

hi how are you ♥

Matoi Ryuko

What do you guys think about the number 42. Good? Bad? Answer to everything and all existence?

Scaly Haylie

Matoi Ryuko posted:

What do you guys think about the number 42. Good? Bad? Answer to everything and all existence?

42 is like the number version of the cake meme in that unfunny idiots have latched on to it and deployed it as a hilarious joke with no context

Matoi Ryuko

Lizard Wizard posted:

42 is like the number version of the cake meme in that unfunny idiots have latched on to it and deployed it as a hilarious joke with no context

:yikes:

Macnult

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the mute looks of incomprehension and disgust I receive when i go up to people and say "what's the 411" makes 411 the funniest number to me

I always have this question in my joke-number arsenal when playing multiplayer videogames that keep track of your kills/assists/deaths.

google THIS

ok so get this, there's a cake for someone's 42nd birthday, but there is no cake (you could say it's "a lie"), and also that person is actually 45

MrWillsauce

I guess you could say he's been still alive for 45 years haha

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!
You know whats funnier than 24? 25.

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

treasure bear

listening on shortwave radio to a cryptic eastern european numbers station writing down numbers like 481 827 139 033 526 and lmaoing my rear end off

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

311 is fcucking hilarious! it's like 911, it has the butt boobs balls number in it and also it's the name of funny band!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

MrWillsauce

369 because I read it in lil jon's voice and that whole song is really funny to me

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
The last digit should be 7

(trap sprung?)

City of Glompton

treasure bear posted:

listening on shortwave radio to a cryptic eastern european numbers station writing down numbers like 481 827 139 033 526 and lmaoing my rear end off

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

treasure bear posted:

Trojan.exe

I never said I was a role model

small cellphone, small laptop, small gun

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i've been thinking a lot about really high numbers lately like 10000000000 or 230000000000000 and there's definitely potential for comedy here.

edit: 4204206969693 :tviv:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Scaly Haylie

You asked. :colbert:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

treasure bear posted:

~sig~

1000 Sweaty Rikers

the age of consent in Japan

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
1.618... is a really funny number for how stupid some people can get about it

they think it's like the real version of what 42 is in the hithhiker's guide or something

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
47,000,000 because of how Ren from Ren & Stimpy says it

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Six six sixty nine

shinmai

CHK Instruction

:pervert:

big black turnout

the 420 3

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
negative 69

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
96 is kinda like the couple got done and now they're reverse spooning or maybe they had an argument and they broke up and 9 is crying thinking about how 6 doesn't love him anymore but the truth is she never did and she's been sleeping around with 7 for months now, but can you blame her, just look at that guy, he's got the stiffness

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
42, ofcourse.

<3 <3 Vanisher

eonwe

eonwe

wait thats the loneliest number

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
lol

i have to say 76 cos