Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
So Glowku, what was the decision on your vote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Sorry, I meant dongsbot, my phone auto suggests names from the thread.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Sorry, I meant dongsbot, my phone auto suggests names from the thread.

When faced with the ultimate decision dongsbot took the path many were to afraid to walk.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
im willing vote for mayor glowku or truth quark but putting my vote on mayor glowku would put him at -1

i think any deciding vote should have both infi and mmt (and jimson) approving

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean thers no way scum kill me now since they spent most of this day mudracking my good name and i dont want to lose the game so i gotta make these town tards feel good about me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Mayor Glowku posted:

"You win when you get lynched"

"nah I gotta snooty for truffles"

nah i gotta snooty for truffies is a great line ill be sure to use it my future life

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im willing vote for mayor glowku or truth quark but putting my vote on mayor glowku would put him at -1

i think any deciding vote should have both infi and mmt (and jimson) approving

Don't know if that'll happen, it seems Inf and Jimson had a falling out.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Note that I will probably die tonight, now that I've revealed my Doublevote. Either way, good luck to town when they cut me down.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost::f5::ghost:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Absurd Revolver posted:

Note that I will probably die tonight, now that I've revealed my Doublevote. Either way, good luck to town when they cut me down.

Gee between the double voter and the cop I wonder which one will die tonight..

##vote Absurd Revolver

Would still vote Jimson.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

o i forgot i soul read mayor glowku day 1 i stand by that

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think glowku fbi alignment cop

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

how was graduation mayor glowku in SCUM STUDIES (MINOR: FBI)

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Gee between the double voter and the cop I wonder which one will die tonight..

##vote Absurd Revolver

Would still vote Jimson.

How in the world is this a reason to vote for me?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"Guys I know how scummy it's gonna look revealing my double voter power this late in the game, but I'm really town. Also why haven't you been feeding me shine so I can activate that power secretly again? Now I have to full claim! *HARUMPH*"

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
AR/dongs for scum imo

##vote AR

I'm ok if either gets lynched.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i dont think an x-shot scum doublevoter would blow his load for a townie basically everyone knew had to die and then not fakeclaim the day before lylo.

seems like a town move to me tbqh

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Unless he's lying about not being able to double vote anymore

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

why wouldnt you just make some fakeclaim about whatever and then doublevote to win lylo tomorrow

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

why wouldnt you just make some fakeclaim about whatever and then doublevote to win lylo tomorrow

Because he's out of shine and can't activate it.

Little pig little pig why you defending AR?

dongsbot + AR scumbros

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

oh my god you guys are dense

infinitum MAYBE TRY LITERALLY READING ONE POST BEFORE MINE

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Because fake claims are infinitely more believable if there's a grain of truth to them. Outright making one up is both difficult and risky. ANs claim requires no justification of night results and can be verified with his vote on Kash, thus making it believable.

In fact, this is basically of all claims currently on the table, which is why we are sitting around asking "which of these claims is not town"

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Mafia edit: basically true

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

well buddy which one of these claims is not town

the one that makes no sense for a scum to make...???

or the one mayor glowku has that involves a component that i dont think any other player has (two shine day 1)

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
The answer is you and AR btw

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote mayor glowku

ur stupid as poo poo im going to do productive things for the next four hours i hope we dont lose

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

oh my god you guys are dense

infinitum MAYBE TRY LITERALLY READING ONE POST BEFORE MINE

Do you know what's more believable than a Double Voter in this setup?

An Executioner assassinating someone in the middle of a crowded bar.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

dongsbot 9000 posted:

I genuinely don't know what to do with you actually posting content.

I'm still convinced dongsbot is playing you all but based on the conversations I won't be able to convince anyone of that. ##vote AR.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Absurd Revolver, we hardly knew ye :(

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Or I'm not fake claiming, because it's obviously a bad claim to fake.

I'm all spent guys. Lynch me if you want, but if I am town, wouldn't you want my second vote?

I just hope you make it. I hope town wins this one,we deserve it after all the poo poo.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 6 :beerpal:

Absurd Revolver (4): Infinitum, Jimson, Infinitum, Jimson, Jimson, Truth Quark, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Jimson, Murmur Twin, Jimson, Jimson, Truth Quark, Infinitum, Truth Quark, Mayor Glowku
Mayor Glowku (3): Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, Jimson, Absurd Revolver, Jimson, dongsbot 9000
Jimson (0): Infinitum, Jimson, Jimson, Infinitum
Infinitum (0): Jimson, Jimson
Truth Quark (0): dongsbot 9000, Jimson, Jimson, Absurd Revolver, Jimson, Jimson, Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000
dongsbot 9000 (0): Jimson, Jimson, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Mayor Glowku, Jimson, Jimson, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, Mayor Glowku

Not Voting (0): :rubshands:

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 18th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 53 minutes.

What determines the powers someone gets from Shine? Is it variations in the batch, or something deep inside the drinker? Nobody knows for sure.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The crowd dwindled further, as yet another patron was forcibly ejected. Had anyone even noticed him before? No matter, he was gone now.

quote:

Finley frowned. Looks like the cops were watching the entrances to Morrow's Pub again today - probably trying to track down the Shine network. Shame all they're doing is driving away perfectly good customers who just want to relax and have a nice drink, like himself. Still...

He smiled and brushed past the watchful cops, taking a moment to straighten his hat and dust off his jacket. Their eyes slipped right over him, not even blinking. "Shame you boys have such a hard time seeing what's right in front of your noses. Lucky for you I'm just here to take it easy tonight."

Finley strolled into the bar without a care in the world, catching the bartender's eye for his usual order. Shine really does make things easier for a normal guy like himself - someone who likes to stay out of the public eye.

:rip: Absurd Revolver, aka Finley Oliver, Town-Aligned Vanilla {Doublevoter} was banned from Morrow's Pub on Day 6! :rip:

Night 6 begins now. You have 12 hours from this post to get me any night actions OR tell me that you are not using a night action. If I do not hear from you before then, you will forfeit your night action!

:siren: If all remaining players PM me with "##shortnight" AND I receive all night actions in a timely manner, the thread will open at 8:00 PM EDT TONIGHT, 5/18. Otherwise, Morrow's Pub will reopen around 1:00 PM EDT tomorrow, 5/19.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:f5h::cheers: I regret to inform you all that no unanimous consensus was reached on the ##shortnight proposal. The thread will reopen tomorrow at 1:00 PM EDT sharp. I recommend you be here at that time. :f5h::cheers:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Awful lot of empty stools and chairs tonight. Not many folks still have the guts to stick around Morrow's Pub, with all that's happened over the last week. The remaining loyal few patrons make their way in right as the doors open - almost as if they were waiting, ready for yet another day at the bar.

Hopefully it works out better for you than it did for a certain someone last night...

quote:

"Oh, Maria, thank you - knowing Auntie Mabel's secret tart recipe sure does put my mind at ease! What would we do without someone like you?"

Maria politely collected a few crumpled bills before shooing her latest client out the door, before plopping into a chair and closing her eyes for a moment in frustration. People were just so gullible, some days it almost seemed like a shame to take their money.

Almost. But it keeps the Shine flowing, and that's what counts. Maria opened a hidden cabinet and pulled out a bottle, pouring herself a small tumbler full of the gleaming amber liquid. "Who knows? I'm sure to run across an interesting stiff one of these days. Just a matter of time till I get one that's actually got something useful in their dead ol' noggin."

She took a sip of her precious drink, smiling to herself. "Although I'll admit that tart recipe DOES sound pretty darn good right about now."

:rip: Infinitum, aka Maria Bello, Town-Aligned Vanilla {Universal Backup} was thrown in the slammer on Night 6! :rip:

:beerpal: Day 7 has begun! Deadline is TODAY, Thursday, May 19th, at 9:00 PM EDT. :beerpal:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 7 :beerpal:

Not Voting (5): dongsbot 9000, Jimson, Mayor Glowku, Murmur Twin, Truth Quark :rubshands:

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 19th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 hours, 59 minutes.

After the revelation that the Lieutenant Governor was the head of the local Mafia family, the government of New York came under heavy scrutiny from all sides - including a formal inquiry from Washington D.C., rumored to be directly ordered by President Wilson himself.

Oddly enough, it might have been the best possible thing for the state - the loss of their leadership combined with the witch hunt all but completely destroyed the Mafia's influence in New York for many years to come.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Truth Quark

With this turn of events, I now believe Truth Quark to be scum.
Mayor Glowku already knew there was a heavy desire to lynch him, so if he was truly scum/FBI there would be no reason for him to kill Infinitum, as getting a confirmation wouldn't slow the votes that were bound to come anyway today, instead he would try and kill one of the people slowing us down.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I just felt so confident on my vote for mayor glowku.

You know what, No ##vote Mayor Glowku I know it's going to become a final decision based on who Murmur votes, but I still think Glowku is scum. To much has been revealed, and he got way to defensive for him not to be scum.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I won't be able to post for a bit, I hope we can all wait that long and don't get a turbo this late in the game. Trying to fix my VPN to be able to post easier

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote Truth Quark

This is going to be my only post for the day.

peace be upon you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote Truth Quark

This is going to be my only post for the day.

peace be upon you

Like we're still going to let this slide? No content no argument...

• Locked thread