Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

TMMadman posted:

:laffo: at you FBI idiots thinking I was scum.

I'm sorry I didn't make a cool death image for you like the others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I just got home now and am starting to delve into the FBI docs - fun game all!

I think TQ and Glowku did a hell of a job misdirecting me, the idea of those two being in cahoots might have been the last thing that occurred to me.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Yeah i slipped. It was my first scum game after all. We had great communication though, if only we could have hammered

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Mayor Glowku posted:

Quids meltdown was amazing

Yeah it was and it looks like Dongsbot and myself were popular targets for a nightkill from the first few days worth of evil dude chats.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Mayor Glowku posted:

For the record compare the mafia doc and the fbi doc. Mafia is garbage

Yooooo, what is this, get out of here

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Mayor Glowku posted:

Quids meltdown was amazing

It worked for the day~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

The multiple cops really screwed us here and passing the info on to AA to take the heat was a great move on the FBI's part - made me running around killing the wrong people for a bit.

Y'all should have checked night actions, though, both TQ and Glowku came out with things they said they did to me that would not work with the number of kills. Crazy you guys missed that.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also the amount of back patting in this end game discussion, jfc. Town did not deserve to win this, y'all got lucky the scumteam was not in thread~

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Quidnose posted:

It worked for the day~

It continued in the mafia doc :q:.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Azuth0667 posted:

It continued in the mafia doc :q:.

You were annoying to me in game Azuth but I think you are ok now I guess

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Quidnose posted:

You were annoying to me in game Azuth but I think you are ok now I guess

:glomp:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Quidnose posted:

Also the amount of back patting in this end game discussion, jfc. Town did not deserve to win this, y'all got lucky the scumteam was not in thread~

actually we're amazin' sorry baddie

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Quidnose posted:

Yooooo, what is this, get out of here

Take a look at your doc. Then ours. Then back at yours. Now back at ours.

Ours has my hand crafted ms paint photos.

Quidnose posted:

The multiple cops really screwed us here and passing the info on to AA to take the heat was a great move on the FBI's part - made me running around killing the wrong people for a bit.

Y'all should have checked night actions, though, both TQ and Glowku came out with things they said they did to me that would not work with the number of kills. Crazy you guys missed that.

Yeah I got lucky that I got your two comrades right at the start. And AA had the weakest power so we used him well

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Flavour Name: Lesley Winter
Shine Flavour: Confusion Field

:wink:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Endgame thoughts -

:glomp: to Podima for running this game, seriously one of my all-time favorites
:j::hf::j::hf::v: to KB and Viva, reading their reactions to me (finally) figuring things out was great
:j::respek::v: to Glowku, we're officially LYLO-homies for life
:ohdear: to AR, I think I've driven a mislynch on him in every game we've played together
:golfclap: to Infinitum for copping Jimson because without that I 100% would have gone after him
:crossarms: to Jimson for neither giving me shine nor appearing to care about town losing
:psyboom: to Dongsbot (who I visualize as being the little piggy in his avatar), that last post had me in stiches

I swear that when we were at 7 people left I was completely stumped regarding who scum might have been - I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep so I figured I'd read through the game and it was crazy how nothing was jumping out at me as scummier than all the other stuff.

Also the early game was tough because (a) it was moving way too fast, especially last weekend when I had a lot of RL plans, and (b) I was trying to play this + Commercials mafia at the same time and I generally hate trying to manage two games at once.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Murmur Twin posted:

(who I visualize as being the little piggy in his avatar)

Fight me irl u lil bitch

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

pod this is an awesome game thanks for hosting even though you gave me a true vanilla role

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao nexus is the least vanilla role ever. You could have been unkillable for endgame if you wanted.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

I don't have access to a coputer and am acutely aware of the fact that I'm lurking this far. I apologize and promise this is temporary. :ohdear:

Hah I forgot about this post, I purposely misspelled "computer" and used my loudmouth N1, hoping people would think I was trying to breadcrumb cop and kill me. That didn't happen in the slightest.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also yeah the early game freaking exploded beyond my wildest dreams, but the sheer amount of no-content poo poo posting (which I think was a bit much) made it difficult for town to do rereads.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Murmur Twin posted:

Hah I forgot about this post, I purposely misspelled "computer" and used my loudmouth N1, hoping people would think I was trying to breadcrumb cop and kill me. That didn't happen in the slightest.

This was a good breadcrumb though!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Murmur Twin posted:

Wow, that's a nice play. Didn't catch that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

King Burgundy posted:

Wow, that's a nice play. Didn't catch that.

So good no one did. Next time lylo won't be that easy mmt

• Locked thread