Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
omg I saw this last night and clicked reply but then work got super busy and I forgot and FINAL SPOT IS MINE! ~whew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

I have yet to find a cider I enjoyed. This includes at least two instances where someone said 'oh all those popular ciders are sweet garbage, try this proper dry/local cider'.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Is it frowned on to consume shine while pregnant?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

TMM: for my personal record keeping, I think you are town.

Izzhov: are you a jewish female?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Izzhov posted:

Yes y do u ask

It warms my heart to see a fellow Jewess round these parts. Now I know I can one day retire without leaving a void in this important mafia demographic.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Hey Viva, this makes me suspicious. Why do you think I'm town?
Relax, it's just a D1 call for ~reasons~ that aren't worth typing. If you're scum I'll know by D3 anyway.

Jimson posted:

Because he doesnt see your name in doc.

Dude! she. it's like 4 posts up.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Alright, I'll let it go for now, but I'm wary of people who have played with me before trying to buddy up to me nowadays.

hm. Should I be wary of jimson?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

TMMadman posted:

Yes, I think it would be prudent to be wary of Jimson.
aight, sold. vote jimson

Because this is the worst thing in the thread so far:

Izzhov posted:

Jimson, I noticed you haven't said whether you're VT or not. Does that mean you agree with my logic?

Jimson posted:

It means I don't want to give you and your scum Bros a reason to kill me. What with you being scum and obviously role fishing.

Truth Quark posted:

I don't think Jimson was doing anything other than trolling, though I can see it being used as an easy segway into a real case if people start taking it seriously.
and I was having this debate too, but I agree with TQ's segway comment. Infinitum was the one who brought up trolling anyway, not jimson. Finally, when TQ and I think Quid threw some suspicion at jimson, he backed off Izz instantly.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

##vote jimson

Mayor Glowku posted:

You need the hashes
haha or less!

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

JakeP posted:

Like my reasoning for saying PMach is scum isn't just for protecting izzhov, but it is more how she is doing it, and how she is using this protection of the player to set up a lynch on that player in the later days, while also blaming KB for feeling the way she does

I don't agree with PM's assessment of the Izz situation. It's worthy of an eyebrow raise. But your case is going off the rails now- the blaming KB line is completely manufactured:

Propaganda Machine posted:

Nah man KB is right. She could be a normal-ish power role, so we might as well give scum a night or two to take care of that for us if true.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

hmm... this is a toughie.

I thought AR defended himself appropriately. Agree with the mechanics reason for Infin being town. Jake's tunnel on PM was overblown, but he's moved on and I think he was the first to point out the infin thing, so points there. I feel like MT is stalling/avoiding conversations that matter- why waste time trying to convince people of a meta/gut read on someone being too nice when there's plenty of over poo poo going down? But I'll reserve final judgement till she posts it. Still feeling good about TMM (sorry bud). I also feel Izz is fine, wary of Kash.

I'll leave my vote on Jim. Be back before deadline!

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Izzhov, could u quote the gaping behavioral [in]?consistency thing with quid please?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

##vote Quidnose his Izz case is poop.

I'll do PM too. I would not have posted what she did as town.

Also Kash is a good vote.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

dongsbot has the best av

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

I'm team lunch.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009