Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I wanna play!

Also, this Prohibition-era speakeasy near-ish me just got restored and reopened, so that's cool, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I'd have posted earlier but I had the spins and now I can't find my bottle opener.

Whoever has it is 100% guaranteed scum.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Absurd Revolver posted:

Of course not! Imbibe away!

Who do you think is scum and why is it jake?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Absurd Revolver posted:

Ah, I misjudged you!

To a long night of liver punishment!

Not sure if it's more shameful to pass out at 10 in a pool of your own vomit, or manage to drink little enough to go till the sun comes up.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_YxauHnpyg

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Izzhov posted:

hey isn't that the dude who used to be mr capps / PBS Newshour's avvie?

Does whiskey light a warm fire in your belly?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Kashuno posted:

skipping the last 200 posts unless someone says there is real game content there.

There actually kind of is.

Shocking, I know.

Starts around page 10/11ish.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Quidnose posted:

Hal when did you stop respecting me as a mafia player :gonk:

(DON'T loving SAY CANADIANS)

Then I'll say it for him, by not saying it.

Can we all just relax? All of this D1 squabbling makes the entire drat thread look like an old married couple and, to be frank, it's a bit of a buzzkill.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

King Burgundy posted:

Not really. It's still wifom like anything else.

I've been killed for claiming VT before because someone thought I was claiming it to hide a power role.

I think you've inadvertently outed yourself though with the way you pursued this. Either you are a non VT power role or scum. (and before anyone yells at me for talking about this, it's obvious everyone else picked up on this as well from the posts I'm reading)

I wouldn't want to vote you today, but I'd want to vote you if you lived for a few days, since you should be an obvious NK target.

:agreed:

And I'm not sure how effective a newbie pass is when she's calling things 'anti-town' all over the place for the majority of 2-3 pages.

Do you like TMM's attempt at a faceturn?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

JakeP posted:

wow izhov mad scum ##vote izhov his whole "claiming VT is anti town spiel" is faked scum scumhunting

Nah man KB is right. She could be a normal-ish power role, so we might as well give scum a night or two to take care of that for us if true.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

King Burgundy posted:

Hmmm, I must be missing something, can you clarify?

TMMadman posted:

Man, there is an awful lot of posting in this game.

I've skimmed a lot of it while doing poo poo, but I'm going to have to give it a better read after making dinner. First impressions: Inf is being his normal dumb self; he pulled the same type of gambit on me in the D&D game and it almost got him hung as town. AR is just as dumb as Inf, so probably town as well. Don't like Jimson egging poo poo on. Izz is probably town with just awkward reactions since it's only her third game. Gonna have to look harder at Truth Quark. Don't like the Quid vote by dongsbot. Don't like that DBD seems to be cheerleading and will have to give him a closer look. I'll need to see a bit more from Quid before making a call there. Also, not to sure what I think of Kash right now either.

He's using more logic than usual.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Don't wanna ruin your brodate though :sun:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

Well your gut is wrong and stupid.

See, there's the TMM we all know and love!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

JakeP posted:

cuz she is mad protecting izhov who i think is scum, and passing the buck on why she is protecting him onto you

today I learned that agreeing in suspicion of somebody being either town PR or scum, makes me scum.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Murmur Twin posted:

Nah, that's scum TMM pretending to be the town TMM we all know and love.

Canadian PTSD is real :tinfoil:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

JakeP posted:

a

all i saw is you say some weird thing about her maybe being a normalish power role and letting the scum kill her or something. I think its scummy to say lets not vote this person because the scum will kill them anyway when there is no reason to think the scum will kill this person

If she's got a power role, she outed herself with that little exchange. I just agreed that if she'd not dead over the next night or two, there's a great case for killing her.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I also would vote Azuth because I do not think he's a good player and if he starts doing the same poo poo as he did last game I'm just going to ignore him and hope he gets nightkilled.

:allears:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

JakeP posted:

nah that would be a terrible case for killer her.

We all saw a (newish?) player losing their poo poo at people claiming sort-of wonky VT roles which were almost immediately corroborated by more similarly wonky VT town claims. It is not then unreasonable to presume that said basket case is either town PR or scum. If town PR, she's a good, solid NK for scum. If scum, killing her overnight clearly makes zero sense. When and if she doesn't die it gets kinda wifommy, but it makes a very solid case against her on, say, D3, at which point town also has more posting from her to pick through.

tbh I think it makes her an excellent vig target if nothing else

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Can somebody tell me if Azuth has been useful in other games? If not, I will vote him quicker than a motherfucker because I really don't want to hear him case people with "mah feelings" the entire game.

The game is ongoing (poisoned), but he proposed thunderdome and then flipped VT. Take that as you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I haven't checked out the Mafia discussion thread in months and months. Does it have theses and discourses on gibbis style? I feel like I'm missing something.

• Locked thread