Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Probably going to be my new frontline:

Probably going to hear a lot of demandss for nerfs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Sophism posted:

Her kit seems really fun and a complete nightmare to handle in a double tank comp.

After trying her out for an hour I can honestly say your prediction was accurate :hellyeah:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Fusion Restaurant posted:

Who makes good video guides for this game? I've found Bird's channel is pretty good, but am curious what else to look for.

DefnotHanzo makes some pretty informative vids, especially about how to flank good

NinjaBoffin's Paladins University series helped me build my perfect loadout for every champion

And Raire's Paladins Mythbusters films desperately need some real narration and less chirpy music but are essential to avoid falling into dumb but often repeated ways of playing

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Probably not going to be my new damage main:

But I'll give her a few games, see how she plays

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Sophism posted:

Her kit looks really boring and uninspired. Which is a shame because I adore her weapon design and animations.

Yeah she strikes me as "Cassie, but with a little more agility and a little less damage" which is an adequate role for a Paladins character, but it's not going to be fun

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Not gonna lie, I'm probably gonna have a blast with this dude:

But I'm not sure if I want to be lumped in with the people who typically play sniper

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

cage-free egghead posted:

Feel like Maeve is so loving overpowered. Unless I am just terrible with just about every character in that if she gets the drop on you, you're pretty much dead.

That's all the flanks really. Even Skye, and everyone hates Skye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Tom Gorman posted:

If anyone used to play this and abandoned ship after the lovely lootbox update that made everyone furious, Hi-Rez brought in a new group of people and they're reverting all the changes, card leveling, removing boxes and adding power progression that is pretty much what everyone wanted. Basically a complete overhaul.

The number of changes are bonkers, I won't copy/paste because its huge:

http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?71718-Open-Beta-67-Updates-Notes-March-7

Supposed to drop in a couple days, if you used to like playing more chill but less polished free Overwatch.

Yeah I got back into the game today because of this. I forgot how much I enjoyed having this game in my life