Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
They really need to get their poo poo together on the consoles. I'm tired of getting randomly disconnected while in the queue only to get "Deserter" status when I log back in. I wasn't even in a loving game dipshits. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Oh cool, now there's overtime on Onslaught so the enemy team can gank you and steal the win for no reason at all.

I was fine with the barely losing 398 - 400; it was a lot less scummy than overtime.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
And now that Paladins is essentially becoming Overwatch I don't see the point in continuing to play. Skins and voices will be locked together (so no more plushy Makoa with volcanic skin) and from what it looks like, they're copying Overwatch's main menu.

It really sucks since I liked the customization freedom. :smith:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Rubellavator posted:

The game is fundamentally different in so many ways from overwatch.

And yet with every update they seem to make themselves closer to Overwatch. :negative: