Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
So huge youtuber uproar about OB64 aside, is the game still fun/better now that classic bound was introduced and competitive is bound?

I've not played much of this yet but it seems really fun but also incredibly overwhelming all the poo poo each character can do. I thought Id watch some of the world championship matches to see if I can figure out how to do things but it's all utterly incoherent to me right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
I'm really digging this aesthetic. Sorry if that's a lame thing to wanna talk about but it's like if Jak and Daxter and Warcraft had an art baby

It kinda looks more like a Blizzard game than Overwatch does, to me

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
I really like the fact that you regen out of battle. As a healer main I thought I wouldn't, but it just emphasizes the importance of healing during fights to maximize your odds of winning, and from what I can tell most heals are burst or AoE heal auras so you still need to partake in the fight and actually shoot in this first person shooter

This is probably the most fun I've had healing in any game. I dunno how healers are in overwatch but being a medic in TF2 all too often boils down to being a healbot while hoping your teammates are competent

And Willo definitely looks gross but shes not another right click iron sights assault rifle champion #30 so I'm ok with her