Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Someone needs to do a found footage movie the same way they did Alien Abduction Incident in Lake County. It aired on TV without the credits or anything indicating it was a movie plus before and after commercials it had UFO experts discussing the footage and how real it was. Somewhere we still have a grainy VHS copy recorded off TV with all those and I used to watch it all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I would pay cash money for a copy of that VHS. That's an extremely rare film that you should digitize or something.

Also, what you're talking about has been done, recently, with hoax documentaries like Megalodon, Mermaids, and Wrath Of Submarine.

I'd have to find it the thing is in a storage box at my parents somewhere probably even grainier by now which would add to it a bit I imagine.

Are any of those worth watching?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

As soon as work stops taking 90% of my life I'm going to check out those suggestions.

I'm both thrilled and not that basketball season is starting up again. Nothing like making 140 gallons of kettle pop.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Is the commentary worth a listen? I work next door to a rental store and will rent it if so

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

drat I was hoping there would have been some neat information given ):

• Locked thread