Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I loved both The Guest and You're Next (as have all the people I've shown them to, although that might have to do with me only recommending it to people who share tastes in movies with me), so I'm pretty excited to see this. I'm trying to avoid watching trailers and whatnot, so maybe even following this thread will be a bad idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

I've been wanting to add those to my list for a Vague Title Horror Movie Marathon night, so I legit hope this happens.

So far I've got:
It
Them
The Thing
They Live

It Follows

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Stan Taylor posted:

If you had asked me like a week ago if I wanted a new Blair Witch movie I'd have laughed in your face, but put Wingard behind it and It's my most anticipated movie of the year. I'm still kind of hoping they dropped the found footage aspect, but I know they didn't because it's loving Blair Witch. Either way, I've been waiting for this since The Guest came out.

It's my most anticipated movie as well. You're Next is really, really good, but, goddamn, The Guest might be one of my absolute favorite movies. I do kind of wish it was still just The Woods though. I can't help but really like Wingard's simple titles.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

The Blair Woods Project

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I can always gauge how high I am by how much I agree with SMG's posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

That's the route they should have taken with Equity.

• Locked thread