Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

After dinner one night, while she has her sewing kit out to fix a tent that's rapidly becoming more patch than original material, Gwenivere strikes up a conversation.

"Now that we've got a few jobs under our belts, I think we should decide on a real guild name." She pauses to work the needle through the canvas. "How about Peregrine Union? Since we're all a bunch of foreigners and wanderers and outcasts who came together."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

"But surely you've noticed that there are none of aviary descent among us, nor anyone who even fights in a particularly bird-like manner. We're positively grounded! Perhaps 'Kiwi Union' or 'Emu Union' would be more apt."

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Outbound - Finish

Your first couple days are pretty rough. There's plenty to eat, thanks to Gwen's careful preparation and rationing of supplies. It turns out you need that particularly direly, since Will sent you off 90 degrees from your destination, and god help you all, you had to rely on Radios' latest contraption to get you pointed back on the right path. The bizarre whirring box makes plaintive noises every now and then, but whatever it is in there that keeps beeping and keening seems to hold mostly true to direction-finding.

On the third day, the box makes a rasping noise for thirty seconds exactly, then starts warbling an off-key set of scales. It still technically functions as a compass, but it might drive you mad if you have to listen to something that sings worse than Gilfrey's.

Turnaround phase begins. Same deal as before.

Gwen will need to sacrifice something of her gear to keep the party's equipment in decent shape, or make a skill check.

You have three advantages going forward. Don't forget you can use them on a raw roll. You also have one disadvantage for whoever makes the Moving roll this turn, as your desire to kill Radios and his latest awful invention grows.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Gwenivere keeps working on the tent, thinking she needs to get some heavier duty needles when she gets back to civilization. "The falcon is named that because it wanders too," she counters. "Being able to fly isn't a requirement."

More or less satisfied with the tent repair, she puts it aside and grabs two of the rusty spades that came with the supplies. One has a broken handle the other is bent out of shape, so the goal is to get one usable one out of the mess. Using some tools she borrowed from Radios, she replaces the handle and starts scouring the rust off and tightening anything that seems loose.

Regardless of what they decide that evening, the next morning she gets up a bit early and gets out a secret stash she'd brought with her. Tea and coffee, from the best shop in town, plus some vanilla and cinnamon to flavor it for those who want. She makes sure to set it up how everyone likes it by the time they're up.

It's a lot better than the cheap stuff they have for the rest of the trip, though she could only afford enough to last a few days. There's still the usual condensed milk for creamer and honey as sweetener as well.

Rolled a 6 on Quartermaster as an unskilled roll to keep the gear up, learned the skill!
Rolled a 5 with Barista, also unskilled, for Thriving to prepare a treat to keep everyone's morale up.
Rolls made in Roll20.

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Aug 15, 2016

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Keu lands on Bleu's head, and she looks over to Nemo. "That's not exactly true... though he's more a drake than a bird..." Granted, it would be difficult for those that aren't hunters or naturalists to know the difference. Granted, she's not bringing up her own aviary features. Doesn't seem like the time.

After that, Bleu takes up point with Tura, with Keu providing air reconnaissance. It's almost like she's talking from Keu from time to time, but everybody talks to their pets, right? About specific landmarks and things like that? In detail? Sure. That's what normal people do. For their part, Tura and Keu don't ever make words. Because that's what normal animals do.

Still, it seems all her scribbling has some sort of method to the madness once she takes point, as she aims for two things: making sure Tura and Will's bike don't get hung up anywhere, and making good time, in about that order. From disused trails to hilltops to plot courses from, apparently she's inspired and totally on top of this. Even a song-and-tumble can't slow her down!... for long, anyway. With a hand on her pommel, she's frequently a step ahead, atop a rock or hill as she eagerly waits to point out the next direction.

Her Navigating roll - since she has the literal Navigation skill - is a 6. Navigation, schmavigation.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Psst, y'all need a Moving and Survival roll.

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

I hate Suits. All of them.

Following the tragic and completely unfair betrayal of the Spinny-Squeak Doohickey—name pending approval from a less stranded in non-civilization hell him—it's not that Radios is feeling expendable, so to speak. Rather, it's that now more than ever, in the patience-sapping wilds with no rooms or garages or labs to separate Radios' more...irritating traits...from his guildmates, that Radios is all the more aware of the sword hanging over his neck by the name of said guildmates deciding he's no longer useful.

Considering he's still not sure whether or not he's an actual member of the guild, he's even more determined to build up his worth in the eyes of his teammates.

Sadly, it is like the fates themselves conspire against his brilliance! First his attempts to repair the S-S Doohickey are foiled by the roar of a Lynxax causing his screwdriver to screw just a bit too far into the SSD. Too far as in completely through it, which does rid them of the horrifying noise it creates, but does compromise the security of the device itself.

Following that, his attempts to prove himself by out-witting the Lynxax stalking them is a complete flop, the events so shameful that he can't even bear to recall them, instead devoting himself to intense prayer to any deities that care to listen that his more temperately-minded guildmates are willing to stave off the wrath of those more inclined to using him as stress relief.

Mechanical
Rolled a 2 on trying to Repair the SSD, then rolled a 3 and 2 w/ Disadvantage on our Moving, so haha please let him keep at least one arm, friends.

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

Gilfrey loves food, more specifically he simply adores eating. Gwen's tea and coffee were simply divine, and a great help in driving off the food doldrums, but as they've run out the trip has been taking a dire toll upon Gilfrey's passion for eating. Bland jerky, tasteless bread, bland and tasteless rendered fat to spread on the tasteless bread to make eating the bland and tough jerky more bearable- it's.. it's too much! It's simply too much for the rotund little alchemist.

In the morning, he scrounges the last of the dairy products together, and throughout the day he gathers stalks of scraggly wild wheat, various berries that he knows are not toxic to the spoken peoples, and stalks from the sweetleaf frond (the discovery of the frond in this area is an exciting surprise on its own! But Gilfrey keeps that to himself, at least until dinner). Now, he's never actually really made baked goods, but he knows that it takes flour, sugar, butter, eggs (which are omitted for a conventional plant gum reagent he uses to thicken potions), and usually something extra for a real good cookie. He sets up his laboratory equipment, incants a small fire to life, and sets to work. To most everyone else, it looks like he's brewing up more potions or tinctures, but he really spends his time meticulously reducing the sweetleaf into a crude sugar, flash refining the wild wheat grains into a pulverized, semi-cooked mass, and agitating the leftover dairy product into a rather slimy butter by means of a localized Aero spell, fed by a small Cerulite circuit.

The hard part for him is when it comes to the whole mixing part- he nervously adds minuscule parts of each ingredient, wiping his brow now and then as a batter begins to form. With all the tension and caution of a bomb defusal expert, he scoops little balls of the batter onto to back end of a metal panel. With his finger, he traces a few arcane diagrams onto the corner of the metal, piles on a little combustive gel, and begins the baking process.

The results of his baking lie somewhere between the realm of divine providence and raw determination, but he presents a tray of wild berry cookies to everyone else at dinner. They smell a bit off, and look sort of lumpy.. but the taste.. the taste!

"W-what do you think? This is my first time really trying this you know, so I- well, hopefully it's good- it's funny though you know-" Gilfrey's speech speeds up a bit "-how similar baking is to alchemy when you get down to it since it involves precise mixtures in different amounts with certain applications of heat so I was surprised this worked especially considered the ingredients we had on hand but I figure we could use something to boost morale especially myself since I really enjoy good food Haha-" He slows down a bit. "-uh, but I was also thinking, we are all travelers from distinct origins, but have come together to form a group greater than our constitutive parts- much like these cookies- so why not the Synergistic Union? Too academic? P-probably too academic, yeah..."

Survival
I roll to make cookies (unskilled) for survival, and use one of our advantages to do so! I roll a One.. and a Six, and prepare a fabulous meal that scares away the nutritional and morale concerns related to a bland and unvaried diet! I absolutely elect to learn the Baking skill from this if given the opportunity.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Turnaround

It's the tenth day when you hit the halfway point. It shouldn't have taken that long. The chart is very clear.

The problem is That Guy. There's one That Guy in every group. Someone who just doesn't pull their weight, or keeps acting like a jackass, or doesn't know how to read the room, or whatever else. They don't fit.

Radios is used to being That Guy. There aren't many places he fits in. One of those places is not a week and a half out in the wilderness, where there are no good tools and very little that's worth exploding, everything is green like it's rotting or something and the air is fresh and there are extremely disruptive monsters and and and

Things could be going better, is all. But at least that goddamn gadget isn't squeaking anymore.

Still, there is a bright side. Out here, in the wilds, you have had quite possibly the best tea party you've ever attended. Even poor Radios is let out of the doghouse for a little while to enjoy the spoils.

You've traveled for days, your feet are hurt and blistered, and you haven't had a good meal in at least a couple of days. You've slept in extremely questionable tents, all to be here, enjoying some very fine drinks and extremely fine cookies, made by your friends for your friends, all out by yourselves. There's a silence, apart from the faint breeze that keeps you cool in the sweet yellow sun, and funny thing is, it's a comfortable silence.

Same as before. Time to go back to your beds and hopefully a time without Radios using his salad fork instead of his dinner fork, that reprehensible boor.

I can see no reason why Gwen should not learn Quartermaster, and especially no reason why Gil should not know baking. Which is basically a floury alchemy anyway.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Halfway through the next leg of the trip, Will scares the hell out of everyone with a single, simple sentence.

"I think I see the right end of that shortcut I wanted to take."

And with that, he roars off again, sending a small flock of innocent birds scrambling. The monster.

Everyone, presumably, rolls their eyes and trudges on- only for Will to suddenly reappear in front of them, up high on a short bluff.

"Yeah, it's a shortcut. C'mon - it should save us a day or so."

The shortcut is short, and mercifully, this time the gully is quite visible.

Rolled an unskilled Finding Shortcuts (Navigation) check and got lucky. Not lucky enough to learn, but 5 is something I'll take after the last few rolls.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

As they make their way back, Gwenivere starts tinkering with her rifle. She needed to work on it after the failures during the raptor fight. But during that, she had an idea to improve the weapon's accuracy, which she expects to help her with hunting.

Her field modifications, though, result in the usual outcome for such things. Gwen comes back from her latest hunting trip with a black eye, bruising on her cheek under it, and a partially disassembled rifle. The bolt apparently came out the back of the action and smacked her in the face. Luckily it didn't have a more catastrophic failure. On the other hand, it put paid to her plans to bring back some fresh meat.

Rolled a 2 on Armorer (Unskilled). Had to get a bad one at some point, at least I had a string of good ones before then.

I probably should have used one of our preparation advantages but got greedy in hopes of learning a skill. Unless hoarding them gets us a benefit - and it doesn't appear so - whoever does Moving and Thriving should probably use them on these last two rolls.

Also we got X's on the diagonal! Any bonus for winning tic-tac-toe?

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

There is a reason the grid looks like a tic-tac-toe game, which will be elaborated on later.

One more roll, for the Moving test. We're almost done with this segment, then you guys can go murder some monsters.

Velyoukai
Mar 4, 2011

I hate Suits. All of them.

They're going to kill me if this keeps up.

There's no doubt in Radios' mind, not after the latest debacle was only barely defused by Gilfrey's surprisingly great cookies and tea. If things continue like they've been going, especially with the SSD somehow revitalized and renewing its horrible noise-making, then it's just a matter of time before his guildmates toss him and his inventions over a cliff or into a swamp somewhere. There's a disgustingly heady atmosphere hanging over them that has nothing to do with the humidity or the weather; no, the dreadful silence that's fallen over them can only be a sign of his fate if he doesn't change things somehow.

There's only one way to change his fate, and that's to deny the silence the chance to build his guildmates' ire!

"Once of twice, a train of thought." Radios mutters to himself, relaxing as his fears and excess thoughts seem to melt away with his mantra. His twitchy hands ease and begin to gracefully tweak and pull at the SSD in his hands, none of the erratic, dangerous movements from before popping up. With a bounce to his step and a slowly forming grin, Radios skips over to Will and his bike and hops on to begin his work. "Never lose sight, never give up, always fight rot."

Suddenly, it's a great day and Radios isn't sure why he was even worried in the first place. Sure, he's out in the middle of nowhere, but anywhere's better than the old man's house and he's still free. No regulations, no orders, just making sure his guildmates make it home alright. The new device is coming to form already, despite Will's interference, and Radios' smile is dangerously wide.

A few minutes pass with the silence interrupted only by the bizarre noises of Radios' singing mixed with the clang of Will's bike being forcefully upgraded, until Radios' obnoxious "Aha!" sounds off. Those who have borne witness to his madness are now faced with the new caboose of Will's bike, a blatantly obvious and eye-catching attachment that bears a very slight resemblance to the old SSD. Radios flips a switch along the top of the attachment and the entire area is filled with the unmistakable sound of music.

"Hah! Let's see any of those lynx try to hassle us now!" Radios crows with victory, smugness evident from his every angle. "Let the music invigorate you all, my friends! It's but a taste of the civilization we're so close to!"

Mechanical
Fueled by desperation and no small amount of FEAR FOR HIS LIFE, Radios has dug deep into a reservoir of brilliance that shocks even himself to Sing to banish all the doubts and insecurities of his mind. Unable to panic, he reconstructs the SSD by adding it to Will's bike and creates a majestic, music-BLASTING invention he calls the Boombox to scare away any wildlife and make it practically impossible to get separated. He rolls a 6, and then with Advantage, rolls another 6 thus denying gnoll the fiendish delight in punishing him and saving them all!

Radios gladly adds Singing to his repertoire, though it's probably less actually talented singing and more boomboxing but semantics.

Velyoukai fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Aug 26, 2016

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Meanwhile, Bleu keeps an eye out for dangers, between her bird or just standing perched atop Tura. Thankfully, there aren't many, but that's guard work for you - waiting around for something you don't actually want to show up. She eyes the music, though, as it blares up. "I think you're invigorating the whole forest...", she mumbles with wide eyes, though it's probably not heard over the music.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Nemo awakens with a sudden jolt, having his rare afternoon nap so rudely interrupted by-- What is that? He gets up and trundles in a post-nap haze toward the origin of the sound, arriving just in time to see Radios beaming and gloating at what Nemo generously assumes is an audience of invisible persons. Despite having been in a hundred different places a thousand different times, seeing wonders upon wonders, Nemo isn't exactly sure what to make of this magickless box and its oppressive beeps and boops. So, he does what any sensible person would do when faced with new technology - He hits it.

The box seems to short out for a brief moment; Long enough for Radios to whip around with an expression that elegantly blends horror and desperation as his ticket into the party's good graces slips away, but just as abruptly as it stopped, the machine starts blaring noise again. This time though it's a much more agreeable sort of tune, the kind self-respecting adventurers can nap to. Nemo nods at the machine, and then notices Radios' slacked jaw.

"...should I hit it again?"

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Last call for a Thriving check. 24 hours.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

On the final leg of the journey, Bleu has a brief moment with Keu, and then points over. "Hey, everyone! This way!", she says, leading up a hill. At the end of the day, that seems like the wrong way to go, it's steep, there's no path, and generally seems like she's off-course, mad, or both. But she's insistent. "Over here!"

It's a little bit of grueling way up, but those who follow after can see the kind of scene you set music swells to, as you come over the hill and then the ground rapidly drops to provide a view of the destination at sunset, the pink hues of the sun contrasting against the final rays of light and long shadows. You can see for miles from here, as a flock of birds flows past, and wind ripples across the landscape. Tura's the last to catch up, and even the taciturn tiger perks up a little.

A fantastic view to end a journey on.

Thriving is Navigation because I came up with the idea without even thinking of the skill so whatever, it's a 6.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Bon Voyage Indeed

You run up to the dropoff into town suddenly, although that's always a sudden thing. Your trip has taken you two weeks and eight days.

You have a lot of memories from this trip. A pleasant teatime out in the country, the minor miracle of your tents not leaking, Tora not eating Radios, Radios making the most irritating noises in creation, Radios learning how to sing, of a sort. Really, you have a lot of very pastoral memories, and then there's Radios there in the corner.

Well, no one died, and that's the important thing.

Your houses didn't burn down, either! In fact, it looks like the Lamarches kept everything in good order, although there is the lingering smell of ammonia cleanser and Nemo's garden is missing every onion he planted. You're uncertain when you go to retrieve the keys, but on reflection, the Lamarches have a different number of children now than when you left.

Sometimes it's best not to know.

Still, your raw data and your experiential records are a great help to your employers, and your next couple of days are spent debriefing and sleeping in real beds. You feel you've grown as a person, though that may be the pound of calluses you've developed on your feet.

Your payment is signed for. You now own one talent of jadeite, which is a bar about as long as Nemo is tall, and about the span of a human or schafe hand. You could buy a lot with this thing, provided you found the right buyer. Or that you didn't turn it into clothing pieces.

It would make one hell of a piece of formal wear, tho'.

You scored a tic-tac-toe victory! But it's a bad set. Something Mysterious may happen in the future.

You passed all your thriving checks! That means it's time to level up!

You have another significant purchase if you sell your loot, roughly equivalent to the value of your tenement housing. Or, you could turn it into an ultra-rare material, if you felt like using it for possible crafting purposes. It's up to you guys.

While you level and decide what to do with your winnings, tell us what you did when you got home.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

The first thing Gwenivere did when she got home was sleep for two hours. Then she got up and left without saying anything, and came back a while later with new, much better bedding and pillows. Then she slept for about twelve hours solid.

When she finally woke up again, Gwen went out and this time came back with breakfast. Coffee and baked goods from one of the nicer cafes in town.

"I say we sell the jadeite and get a crawler. Then we don't have to walk so much if we take another job like that."

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Bleu, on the other hand, doesn't slow down after getting back, instead making sure Tura and Keu have a treat and that everything packed is back where it belongs before she rests.

The next morning, though, she blinks as she looks up to the arriving food. "Walking keeps you healthy, though!", she comments, before folding her arms and resting them on the table, learning forward. Easy for her to say when she has a tiger to kick back on, even if she doesn't that often. "Hey, we could build a crawler instead, right? I mean, the jadeite could be more useful for something like that, though we'd need to start stockin' caerulite to power something like that... but it'd be ours, and we could get a lot more out of it all if we're makin' it ourselves, right?"

Taking a bit of of a danish - the name is a mystery, maybe it's named after the dog breed...? - she says with a mouth half-full, "Thankf."

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Will has been missing all of the last day in his shop, patching up the damage the bike had taken on the trip (and securing down Radios' little adjustments. To be honest, the tinkerer is growing on him- a similar ridiculous sense of adventure.)

He emerges, without sleep but apparently uncaring, into the conversation. "I think we could probably build a crawler, but the parts are costly. Either we sell the expensive bits and buy the parts, or we come up with some extra money."

He scratches his nose, unwittingly smearing oil across his muzzle. "Some folks owe me some. We could collect."

Looking at his hands, he finally realizes that they're too dirty to eat with. Grumbling, he wanders off to the well.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

24 hours to get your vote in and finish leveling. Gotta get a move on with this here game.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

New Job

There's some debate over what to do with your spoils. Buying a crawler sounds like a great idea, but to say there are competing ideas of what sort of crawler, or how to get it, or what options packages, and especially what color to paint it, is something of an understatement.

Fortunately, Keu flitters in with a scrap of paper, intent on building a nest in the laundry room. It's a job posting! Marked and signed today!

EMERGENCY HUNT

A Robber Baron is has been sighted west of town. To
ensure the continuance of our city, all able-bodied
hunters are now on notice - this creature is officially
Kill on Sight.

This bounty put forth by the Blue Valley Guild of Hunters.
A letter of credit, valid at all Guild-affiliated entities,
with a value of no less than one thousand steorra,
will be exchanged for proof of kill.

A grand is nothing to sneeze at, but then neither is a Robber Baron. The big scaly bastards eat treasure and people in equal amounts, so it's no mystery why the Guild wants this thing dead in short order. The real question is if you're tough enough to take it on.

Presumably you're tough enough to try, though. Make your preparations.

Brennon, Count and Vel, if you're still with us, please make some affirmative comment. Otherwise I'll need to sign up some replacements.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

"A poem? Wait, no...", Bleu says as she looks over it. "We're gonna do this, right? We'd definitely have enough t'start building a crawler with this!", she says more excitedly. "Though I should make sure Tura's up for it before that.", she muses aloud as she looks to the ceiling. "Still, that'd buy a lot of curry steaks, so I think he's in." Keu chirps at her, and she smiles, "It's fine, you can fly!"

Looking to Gilfrey, she says, "You can cook up some enstrengthening potions or something like that, right?"

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"I'm in!" says Will. "I've always wanted to kill a Robber Baron. we'll need to move fast or someone else will get it first."

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Gwenivyn, who's been sitting at the table cleaning her weapons, doesn't say anything. She just puts aside the cleaning rag, loads a clip into her rifle, and puts it into battery with a satisfying click. She's in.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Robber Baron

The Robber Baron (Oligosaurus Barro) is a second-order roving monster, pecunivorous and carnivorous in equal measure. They frequently prey upon sentient species, as a traveling merchant or adventurer offers both meat and treasure in one bite-size, crunchy package. Particularly aggressive specimens, like this one, have been known to attack settlements. The average R-Baron stands a little taller than a storey at the shoulder, and is covered with gold and black scales. Your lesser-informed hunters pursue Barons due to a faulty belief that the creatures retain the treasure they eat; this is not advised unless you're in need of fertilizer with a high heavy metal content. However, they do make for good eating, as their flesh is particularly fatty and soft.

In their natural habitat, they are most typically not dead, as this one is. Even those who aren't Gwen can make a decent guess that the big hole in its side is a product of the panzer towing the body back to town.

So you remember getting the bad tic-tac-toe victory? This is it. Somebody beat you to your bounty.

What're you gonna do about it?

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Will frowns. "Well, this sucks. And I didn't bring my anti-tank rounds, so I can't even go for Plan B."

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

somebody? anybody?

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Bleu's eyes are tiny circles as she gapes for a moment. When she recovers, she adds, "Well, they got it fair and square, huh? Maybe we should work on that panzer sooner..." Scratching her head. "... and find out whoever beat us to it." She looks over to Tura. "Don't worry, I'll still let you carry our stuff, though!"

Today is the day that you learn a tiger can give a deadpan stare.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Gwenivyn worked her way up to a piece of high ground, staying low so she can study the crawler without being seen.

She slides back down to the others. "Won't be hard to track them. Or keep up." She crosses her arms. "But I''m not too keen on attacking another set of hunters without a good reason. Sets a bad precedent for us."

Rolled a 4 with Scouting, untrained, to get a success with a cost. Trying to ID the type of crawler/its capabilities, and how many people are down there with it.

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

"Yeah. They beat us fair and square." Will scratches his chin thoughtfully. "Well, while we're out here, anybody got any other ideas? Hate to have made a trip out for nothing. Do Robber Barons come in packs? Pairs?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

It's dead, Jim. I appreciate the attempt none the less.

• Locked thread