Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Volkerball posted:

you say we like you are in law and not in fort bumfuck arizona learning how to fill out a salute report.

law is the reason im in fort bumfuck arizona. its a step up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

SedanChair posted:

wtf is going on with azealia banks

she's bonkers

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

I thought since 2008 people went into law so they could invoke class superiority on whomever tells them they don't know everything

Because it ain't for the money

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
also i'll have u no its about how to process and analyze a salute report, dickbag

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jagchosis posted:

law is the reason im in fort bumfuck arizona. its a step up.

really i think its more your poor decision making skills are to blame, you could have fled the country

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

no in law we are trained to drink a lot and think about killing ourselves every waking minute of our lives. dont dress it up

:D haha its true. over here we have a friday afternoon drink together at the office starting at 5 and i arrive home more drunk than i can remember from my best student Jams

Mr. Wookums posted:

the e-brake didn't even work, I tried some sweet drifts

try this next time: drag

i think that you can slow down like airplanes do by extending your hands out of the window and it will create air resistance. it might work

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Sharkie posted:

she's bad

she seems like the kind of girl who would try to pluck out your eyes in a slapfight

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

SSJ2 Goku Wilders posted:

you shouldve braked like the flint stones with putting your feet onto the ground and providing resistance hahahah

lmao

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

the paradigm shift posted:

Those scammy looking cancer clinics?

Lol nope but what the hell is the study of being?
applied ontology is basically database design

for instance, if you're doing biomedical research, it's important that your information is organized in a way that helps illuminate what you're doing and communicate your discoveries. I don't know much more about it but the big driver, Buffalo's Barry Smith, is a very smart guy and lots of people outside academia, in computational fields, like his work and think it's useful.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I just think she's free

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Sharkie posted:

she's bad

I've never heard of calling someone Punjab as a racial slur before, so that's a refreshing change of pace at least

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
I post in this thread because the alternative is working

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Sharkie posted:

she's bad

skinner/tooms

Kristov
Jul 5, 2005
Pretty sure Pester mentioned in her thread that highlighting/bolding/italicising/capitalizing specific words is a very schizo thing to do.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Aeryk posted:

I post in this thread because the alternative is working

I imagine a lot of goons do this

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Kristov posted:

Pretty sure Pester mentioned in her thread that highlighting/bolding/italicising/capitalizing specific words is a very schizo thing to do.

*1000 goons justify shitposting without grammar*

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
i am supposed to figure out in detail and write down + flowchart for a client: the prerequisites and hoops they need to jump through to buy the dutch equivalent of real estate from a housing corporation. its more boring than u might think and all i want is a drink.

Kristov
Jul 5, 2005

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I imagine a lot of goons do this

Ayup. Wage theft best theft.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

its more boring than u might think and all i want is a drink.

i hear that

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

RuanGacho posted:

*1000 goons justify shitposting without grammar*
wHy YEs

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Kristov posted:

im schizophrenic and can no longer separate reality from whats in my brain

or i dont want to because im enjoying the comfort of an existential cushion from treating everything like the joke that it is (which is a lot more true and real than not doing so)

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

i am supposed to figure out in detail and write down + flowchart for a client: the prerequisites and hoops they need to jump through to buy the dutch equivalent of real estate from a housing corporation. its more boring than u might think and all i want is a drink.

use comic sans to add a sense of fun

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Kristov posted:

Ayup. Wage theft best theft.

Ah yes wage theft, that thing employees do

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

SedanChair posted:

use comic sans to add a sense of fun

i have to use calibri because clients are used to it but sometimes i sneak in a bit of arial. like in footnotes. i havent lost my edge lol

Kristov
Jul 5, 2005

I'm not biting.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

im schizophrenic and can no longer separate reality from whats in my brain

or i dont want to because im enjoying the comfort of an existential cushion from treating everything like the joke that it is (which is a lot more true and real than not doing so)

think like a lawyer

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

paging randler

Kristov
Jul 5, 2005

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Ah yes wage theft, that thing employees do

Hah, whoops. Meant time theft.

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

think like a lawyer

I'm great. I'm good at what I do. Every success in my life was earned by my sheer force of will. Truth is what I say it is. Wrong? It's a matter of interpretation. (very softly: heil hitler )

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SedanChair posted:

she seems like the kind of girl who would try to pluck out your eyes in a slapfight

i bet she wouldn't. maybe shes hard and i just dont know about it.

now you're talking

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

fishmech posted:

Car died on I-89 last night RIP

Guess we're renting a car to get back to Boston.

No!!!

Not the Taurus :s

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
http://nypost.com/2016/05/11/family-says-dad-killed-mom-because-he-got-too-high-on-weed-candy/

a grim glimpse into foppery's future

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'm great. I'm good at what I do. Every success in my life was earned by my sheer force of will. Truth is what I say it is. Wrong? It's a matter of interpretation. (very softly: heil hitler )

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

RuanGacho posted:

I thought since 2008 people went into law so they could invoke class superiority on whomever tells them they don't know everything

Because it ain't for the money

I've settled for an unvoiced confidence of superiority

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
my assistant keeps wearing hotter and hotter outfits and I'll never say a thing about it *stabs hand with fork*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fishmech 160k is low. How old was it tho

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

SedanChair posted:

my assistant keeps wearing hotter and hotter outfits

radiator dress

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

SedanChair posted:

my assistant keeps wearing hotter and hotter outfits and I'll never say a thing about it *stabs hand with fork*

if u want to extricate yourself from having the willpower to satisfy your sex drive just become brutally depressed and drink to induce temporary coma. post in yospos. i dont know - but just dont do it !!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SedanChair posted:

what's a little quid pro quo between friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

radiator dress

lmao shes piling on the wool in this spring heat

• Locked thread