Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
make sure to douse yourself with gasoline and then light a match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pope Mobile posted:

That would burn the hammock. We have a fire pit for gas.

pull your dick and balls out of your loving body cavity and go sleep in the hammock or throw it in the loving trash you loving puss bitch. dont talk to me about your hammock unless you know how to use it. get lost rear end gently caress

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pope Mobile posted:

Excuse me, sir, I've napped in many a hammock (rope/nylon/etc) and think I know a thing or two about hammocks!

it would appear you dont know poo poo about anything and you should loving slit your wrists if you think im gonna give you advice on using a hammock in this racial dystopia

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i sleep on a loving cement floor you spoiled bourgeoisie bitch. we are coming for you.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
heres another OP thread idea:

"hi, im a stupid baby and i need some baby milk cause i cant feed myself OOOOOPS! *poops pants* i guess my mommy needs to change my bottom and powder me so i dont get a loving rash cause im such a loving piece of poo poo motherfucking rear end in a top hat scum bitch turd locker"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pope Mobile posted:

I live in Portland I have the healthcare to make the disease dormant.

hjey, have you figured your hammock out yet? i'll bet you havent. you cant do poo poo without approval from mommy. i hiope it all works outs iu guess just got ta use the head realk quick,.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pope Mobile posted:

My mother was a harsh, self-serving woman. I figured out my own hammock.

hence the thread :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the funniest part is that the OP doesnt know how to sleep outside because hes afraid of the loving dark and he sleeps with a nightlight and he cant get an erection unless he is looking at a picture of his mom

• Locked thread