Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

nah there was some guy who tried to kill him iirc, tho they called it road rage I think

the funny thing is that the idiot did it in like the only way that is illegal in Florida; by shooting from a moving car. If he had just got up in Zimzam's face he could have blasted him at any point and it would have been 100% OK if he claimed that he was in fear for his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i shoot myself with the gun if i spent that much money on a kel tec tbqh

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Zimm sucked me off at the local Sanford glory hole. His gross facial hair scratched my balls but I still managed to cum hard.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I give him 5 more years before he ends up in prison anyway. Lol at anyone who thinks he is getting out alive.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Or maybe the white gang will make him their king. I don't know how prison works outside of movies.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Or maybe the white gang will make him their king. I don't know how prison works outside of movies.

no you see he is not white he is hispanic

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

vols bitch posted:

OTOH: The only Kel-Tec to successfully hit it's intended target seems like it should be a collector's item

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

he had the kind of injuries that you'd get if a teenager punched you once and you fell back and hit your head on the ground; a sore nose and a scrape on the back of his head.

Zim zam obviously got pancaked by one punch after he chased Trayvon through his complex, and then in his humiliation and shame he shot Trayvon from the ground as the kid stood over him and mocked him for being a gross creepy weirdo

so you're sayign trayvon attacked first. hmmm

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
So who did I make mad by saying Zimmerman sucks?

ZIMMERMAAAAAN

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mange Mite posted:

so you're sayign trayvon attacked first. hmmm

I don't think Martin attacked at all. Zimmerman probably threw a punch that missed by a mile, tripped over his own feet, and the through the tears and blubbering drew and fired his gun while Martin looked on in complete bafflement.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I'm just saying, Zimmerman being safe despite the number of people saying they will kill Zimmerman just shows how carrying a gun for protection does in fact work

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

I'm just saying, Zimmerman being safe despite the number of people saying they will kill Zimmerman just shows how carrying a gun for protection does in fact work

You just have to be famous for shooting a kid first

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

unpacked robinhood posted:

You just have to be famous for shooting a kid first

I think that you could be famous for shooting anyone, really

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

I think that you could be famous for shooting anyone, really

Or even an animal, if it's cute or cool enough. SEe: the lion killing dentist guy

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Zimmerman could quite possibly make a lucrative career out of this if he plays his cards properly. Buy another gun, shoot a random black man, get acquitted, sell gun to rich racist redneck for $$$, repeat. It would be ludicrously easy now that he can legitimately claim to be in fear of his life every time he passes a black man in the street.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mange Mite posted:

Weird how getting away with murder changes how people perceive you.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

he sold that dumbshit painting for 100k and that didnt cost him lawyers fees time etc

I mean i guess he doesn't get to sate his lust for black death that way tho

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Mange Mite posted:

its more that people are pussies (cf. Zimmerman, George)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Zim is trying to find out if black lives matter, or not. We need a definitive answer

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 20:15 on May 25, 2016

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the answer has been established as either all lives matter, blue lives matter, or stop blocking traffic so p sure its no

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Mange Mite posted:

I think it is more just because although we like to beat our drums and proclaim grandiose things to assuage our own outrage, in reality we'd have a hard time actually killing another person whether they are Zimmerman or not. Most normal people are like that.

Killing someone then acting like it is something to be super proud of whether it was justified or not and making an rear end out of yourself for the whole world to see? That's not what a normal person does.

I kind of pity him really.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i changed my mind, i think this guy is good.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

Only one person went looking for a fight, the other person was looking to make it back to their parent's house without having to satisfy the needs of the neighbourhood's dwight schrute.

The facts of the case, as established by witnesses for the prosecution and the defense are actually different from what you think. Martin was talking to his ex-girlfriend on the phone, and according to her, Martin was upset at being followed and went back out looking for Zimmerman. This is the primary reason that Zimmerman was acquitted. It's worth mentioning that she was the prosecutions witness and thought that she was helping to put Zimmerman away for murder, but it turns out that "being a creepy [Hispanic] cracker" is not against the law.

Another thing that is not against the law: being a racist.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I give him 5 more years before he ends up in prison anyway. Lol at anyone who thinks he is getting out alive.

zimmerman would die so fast in prison. like seriously lol he would be marked before he even made it in the door

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010
i wish trayvon had lived to shoot george rr zimmermann, so that he wouldve gone to jail to collab with bobby shmurda and gucci mane. it would have been next level.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

The facts of the case, as established by witnesses for the prosecution and the defense are actually different from what you think. Martin was talking to his ex-girlfriend on the phone, and according to her, Martin was upset at being followed and went back out looking for Zimmerman. This is the primary reason that Zimmerman was acquitted. It's worth mentioning that she was the prosecutions witness and thought that she was helping to put Zimmerman away for murder, but it turns out that "being a creepy [Hispanic] cracker" is not against the law.

Another thing that is not against the law: being a racist.

Nope, your version is straight-up misinformation. Her testimony doesn't feature martin 'going back', and specifically states that he hadn't made it back to his dad's house but was nearly there. Specifically, her testimony states that martin had run from a creepy guy that was following him, but stopped running just short of his dad's house because he thought he had lost him and would be okay just walking fast. He then says "Oh, s---! That n-----’s behind me!” , and seconds later is heard asking zimmerman why he is following him and a heavy breathing zimmerman is heard asking 'what are you doing here', followed by a bunch of thumping and martin saying 'get off, get off'. It isn't clear who initiated violence, but the only way you can interpret her testimony as suggesting that martin went looking for a confrontation is if you consider not fleeing in fear all the way home to be equivalent to looking for a fight. That was actually one of the defense's opening arguments, that his not running all the way suggests he had deliberately slowed down in order to question why he was being followed, and that asking such a question was equivalent to choosing a confrontation. But not even the defense argued that martin had actually gone out looking for zimmerman.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
No see an adult man was terrified of a teenager therefore shot him in defense.
Meanwhile a teenager who was being chased by an adult with a gun was afraid but black people can't be victims in America, only perpetrators. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Any way, Make America Hate Again

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
If trayvon hsd killed Zimmerman he probably would have gotten off too

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

lol

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

ROFL. You must be new to America.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
honestly if he had killed zimmerman he'd be in jail as poo poo possibly eve on death row and we wouldnt be discussing it because we wouldnt know it ever went down unless we followed the florida local news

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

vols bitch posted:

Id shoot myself if I even owned a kel tec tbh, no matter how much I paid for it.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

Who wouldn't get off on smashing a man's face in with a bottle of Arizona Iced Tea?

poo poo I'm a little tingly just thinking about it.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

vols bitch posted:

You could try but you would probably miss.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Who wouldn't get off on smashing a man's face in with a bottle of Arizona Iced Tea?

poo poo I'm a little tingly just thinking about it.

Is it confirmed that he had a glass bottle arizona tea instead of the more common (these days) aluminum can?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mange Mite posted:

Fuckin lol at this.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lime Tonics posted:

Speaking Monday to ABC Las Vegas affiliate KTNV-TV via Skype between puffs from a thick cigar, Zimmerman struck a pose of defiance, discussing the process of auctioning the gun and accusing Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of pandering to the black community to get votes.

"I was tired of Hillary Clinton's anti-gun rhetoric," Zimmerman said of his rationale for auctioning off the pistol. "She has been stumping around for a false campaign for the Trayvon Martin Foundation. She lied, saying that I killed him when he was walking home in his daddy's neighborhood. Which if anyone watched more than seven minutes of the trial, they would know that is false."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-explains-rationale-auctioning-pistol-killed-trayvon/story?id=39330161

Guy should just quit while ahead.

i think hes suicidal over killing a kid but hes too afraid to blow he brain out so hes doing meaner and meaner poo poo to try and get someone to murder him sort of l;ike what trump's doing

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Robo Reagan posted:

i think hes suicidal over killing a kid but hes too afraid to blow he brain out so hes doing meaner and meaner poo poo to try and get someone to murder him sort of l;ike what trump's doing

No i think he's just a jerk

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
nah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

thathonkey posted:

Is it confirmed that he had a glass bottle arizona tea instead of the more common (these days) aluminum can?

I dunno, I don't actually drink the stuff. I just felt like a bottle would be a more effective anti-Zimmerman device.

• Locked thread