Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Windows 98 posted:

This thread turned out to be 82% less racist than I expected it would be

Dudes got to wank their hate boners over Darren Wilson already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

max4me posted:

The incident strikes a nerv with alot of people

It really hinges on the fact that the racist rear end justice system wasn't interested until there was furor.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Take a guess.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Or maybe the white gang will make him their king. I don't know how prison works outside of movies.

Dumbasses who support Zimmerman are quick to point out he isn't really white because they think the killing part must be the racist part and not the part where the cops didn't give a poo poo about a black kid getting shot over nothing. Because they are dumb and racist.

• Locked thread