Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

GZ1776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wonder what he does all day.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Philthy posted:

How does he even have the gun, hasn't he committed like 10 felonies punching people in the face in the past year?

evidence from a previous case can not be confiscated for/because of another case, it's like double jeopardy for your stuff

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gregday posted:

GB used to sell Trayvon targets

i'm glad gun weirdos finally doubled down when criticized.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Bacon Terrorist posted:

What if someone buys this gun and flim flams the zim zam with it? Will it cause a singularity? :ohdear:

only if they travel back in time

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

no i'm pretty sure there is a statistically significant number of people who feel sexual gratified by imagining gun violence

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this guy seems like a jerk. sorry if that feels too strong.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i changed my mind, i think this guy is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm pretty sure mr z is good, but it mr martin good? i'm not sure yet.

• Locked thread