Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

JB50 posted:

What felony was he ever convicted of?

crimes against fashion

also minorities (oh wait no, just the former lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

So somewhere in Florida an obnoxious rightwing suburban dad is making his family live with George Zimmerman.

every floridians dream. zimmerman is like florida's major claim to fame now.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

I kinda want to buy it and then give it to a civil rights museum or the NAACP, but that would require me giving money to George Zimmerman.

that's probably the best outcome is that somebody not sympathetic to zimmerman will buy it and do something along those lines that he would surely hate

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Death to all?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
things didnt end so well for the last fellow who tried to jump zimmy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
OJ ended up in jail

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he's already been involved in several altercations since the trayvon thing so probably he will die sooner i ope at least

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

Journalism is dead. Literally no fact-checking. Shameful

are you trying to tell me twitter doesnt count as fact-checking?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"flam, flim flam" - said like james bond does his name thing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

it's so Caterpillar can get some of that sweet police money by selling a $50,000 construction vehicle for $250k to $450k (it's a Cat 287c, look it up)

god I wish I came up with this idea, it's brilliant

are those real numbers because :wow:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nooner posted:

not even making a joke, there are probably guys in the south who have jacked off to the fantasy that they were there and the guy who pulled the trigger and murdered a child instead

oh most definitely especially now having seen that instead of going to jail or getting lethal IV for it he is a hero in the eyes of many and free to masquerade around like a complete poo poo stain :911:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Necc0 posted:

i'm pretty impressed he's not there already with all the adventures he's been going on

they flimmed and flammed so hard and got so far but in the end it didnt even zim zam

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

hes unemployed living with someone else and I dont think he makes public where. hes been ina couple of altercations out in public, I'm p sure he just stays home posting online all day

whats his sa handle

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how many idle threats on zimms life do you think have been recordedd on the internet. millions? billions? tril?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I like to think maybe Darren Wilson learned something from what happened. Him staying out of the public eye lets me keep thinking that way.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i thought it was 120k or something ? :confused:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
He was def looking for a fight but had to get amped up on arizona iced tea (a caffeinated beverage) and skittles (sugar can yield a brief but intense rush) first

I rest my case

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
did the facts of the trial ever come to reveal how zimmerman sucked so bad at life that he was losing a physical fight he picked w/ a teenage kid

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

If trayvon hsd killed Zimmerman he probably would have gotten off too

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
honestly if he had killed zimmerman he'd be in jail as poo poo possibly eve on death row and we wouldnt be discussing it because we wouldnt know it ever went down unless we followed the florida local news

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Who wouldn't get off on smashing a man's face in with a bottle of Arizona Iced Tea?

poo poo I'm a little tingly just thinking about it.

Is it confirmed that he had a glass bottle arizona tea instead of the more common (these days) aluminum can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Just tuning in, did he sell the gun yet or do we not actually live in the worst possible timeline?

he sold it for over 6 figures

• Locked thread