Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm impressed he was able to kill a man child with this piece of poo poo. No wonder Tray managed to gently caress him up pretty good before kicking the bucket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you're a world class human being

I'm sorry I offended your hero George Zimmerman and his awesome taste in firearms

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
General Bullshit: WE HAVE TO CATALOGUE WHO IS WHITE AND WHO IS NOT, GUYS

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
If you can't handle being threatened with guns maybe just stay in your mom's basement forever you spergbaby shitlord?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

CJacobs posted:

I wish people understood that noboy gives a poo poo about your "hot take" on what happened between Zimmerman and Martin and that you should shove your opinion up your rear end and post something interesting

this is NOT the thread to discuss George Zimmerman

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

spacetoaster posted:

Oh, you made it sound like he was walking around brandishing his gun at people. That's a fast track to jail in the U.S.

Carrying a gun is fine, but you pull that bad boy out you better have a justified reason (like shooting the man beating the poo poo out of you).

Tell me about your racist views

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

bradzilla posted:

And the auction has been pulled lmao

glorious

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Now who's this wannabe gas station attendant? There are so many comical shooting incidents in America lately, it's hard to keep up.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
lmao

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Jesus, how many did he kill?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ehhhhehehehehahaha

amazing

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

baalaagaa posted:

Thinking about buying this gun due to its proven criminal thug stopping power.

I dunno, it didn't manage to stop this particular criminal thug from getting the gently caress pounded out of him by a literal child

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No real 17-year-old would discard skittles and ice tea to pick a fight with some fat-faced crazy rear end in a top hat. Skittles are really good when you're blazin it

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mange Mite posted:

If trayvon hsd killed Zimmerman he probably would have gotten off too

Close thread and goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. he is hosed, and he will be in gen pop. i just hope he dies slow and afraid.

I guarantee you he will die slow

(mentally)

• Locked thread